• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying My wishlist + RV visits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightspring

🧡🖤
Bells
Switch
5373-9273-4714
Chocolate Cake
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Festive Bell
Tin Robot
Christmas Candy
Green Christmas Stocking
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Matryoshka Doll
Festive Bell
Red Cosmos
Feedback
100% (426) +
Last edited:
Hi there! I can let you visit all those RVs for free. If you have coupons, you can buy them with your own coupons. I can also order 1-2 items for you for free if you want.

Hi there! I can let you visit all those RVs for free. If you have coupons, you can buy them with your own coupons. I can also order 1-2 items for you for free if you want.

Hey, that would be amazing! Thank you so much! I do have enough coupons to order a lot of items actually. :) If you could, can you order 2 merchandise tables from Candi’s RV if that’s alright with you?

Hey, that would be amazing! Thank you so much! I do have enough coupons to order a lot of items actually. :) If you could, can you order 2 merchandise tables from Candi’s RV if that’s alright with you?

That's fine! Will you be buying anything from Candi's RV too? I can invite her first and open the gates for you, then I'll TT to the next day with another RV and you can buy more stuff/pick up the items :>

Edit: The only RV I do not own is Filly's. I think RedTropicalPeachyFish might be able to help you with that one!

Last edited:
That's fine! Will you be buying anything from Candi's RV too? I can invite her first and open the gates for you, then I'll TT to the next day with another RV and you can buy more stuff/pick up the items :>

It’s okay! That’s all the items that I need from Candi’s RV. Feel free to load up any RV, it doesn’t have to be in a particular order.

It’s okay! That’s all the items that I need from Candi’s RV. Feel free to load up any RV, it doesn’t have to be in a particular order.

Ok sounds good :) give me like 5 minutes and I'll load up Admiral first. My town name is Borei. You can follow me to the campsite on the first visit and on the next visits feel free to make your way there on your own. Please tell me when you are finished so I can save and end session :>

Ok sounds good :) give me like 5 minutes and I'll load up Admiral first. My town name is Borei. You can follow me to the campsite on the first visit and on the next visits feel free to make your way there on your own. Please tell me when you are finished so I can save and end session :>

Sounds good to me! I’ll let you know. Should I shoot you a message on here or in the game to let you know when to end session? :)

Do you mind if we continue this in about 40 minutes? Something came up just now! I’ll load up Cashmere afterwards :>

Do you mind if we continue this in about 40 minutes? Something came up just now! I’ll load up Cashmere afterwards :>

No problem! If you don’t mind, are you able to load up Admiral one more time? I forgot to buy something from being scatterbrained. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back