• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[US] [FT] Cards from NA Series 1/2/3/4/5; Sealed NA Series 1 and Sanrio Packs [LF] Coco, Julian, Katt, Katrina, S4/S5 SPs for a friend; WA RV Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 410 Label and 421 Niko. Interested in series 1 packs. How many do you feel is fair?
Honestly, I don't see myself doing multiple packs for a single card. Even a single pack for a single card would be a six-for-one trade (with an SP card on my own side). I could probably justify two packs in exchange for two cards given the popularity/demand for S5 SP cards, but any higher than that's too steep for me.

Bumping! Anyone willing to trade #404 Orville? He's the last one I need to finish the Series 5 set!

Opening back up again to help a friend with his set as well as try for some more of the WA cards I'm missing! Any help's appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back