[US] [FT] Cards from NA Series 1/2/3/4/5; Sealed NA Series 1 and Sanrio Packs [LF] Coco, Julian, Katt, Katrina, S4/S5 SPs for a friend; WA RV Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping! Closing in on those last few cards I need for series 1-4 now! If anyone can help me finish my set, I'd really appreciate it :)

Bumping! Still looking to finish off the last of S1-4! If anyone can help I'd appreciate it!

Hi! How many rv cards are you wanting for the sanrio pack? :)

Hi! How many rv cards are you wanting for the sanrio pack? :)
Probably not the most helpful answer in the world but honestly, as many as I can get -- I'm missing a ton of the RV cards. Quantity's my main concern right now. I actually picked up a second pack of the Sanrio collab cards today as well, so I now have two to trade.

Back in action after a long time! Anyone want to trade amiibo cards with me? Let's make a deal! :)

your 045 Octavian, 170 Ruby, 195 Hamphrey, for my Megan 426, Audie 428, and Azalea 446?

your 045 Octavian, 170 Ruby, 195 Hamphrey, for my Megan 426, Audie 428, and Azalea 446?
I'm absolutely down for that trade. I'll send you a PM and we can exchange address info - I have to head to the post office today anyway, so I could mail as early as this afternoon.

I'm absolutely down for that trade. I'll send you a PM and we can exchange address info - I have to head to the post office today anyway, so I could mail as early as this afternoon.
Awesome! I'll be putting your cards in the mail tomorrow, looking forward to your PM.

Would you be willing to trade me your 299 Francine for my 436 Shino? I haven’t been able to get my hands on any of the previous series packs and I adore Francine so much.

Last edited:
Would you be willing to trade me your 299 Francine for my 436 Shino? I haven’t been able to get my hands on any of the previous series packs and I adore Francine so much.
I would in fact be able to do that trade, yes. Do you want to PM me to exchange addresses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back