• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many copies of ACNL do you have?

How many copies of ACNL do you have?

• Total voters

UglyMonsterFace

Arize from Azulon
Bells
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Just wondering how many copies of the game you guys have? I'm thinking of getting another copy so I can take advantage of plotting villagers where I want with patterns right from the beginning and get the perfect map layout.

I have one currently. But I've been wanting a second copy for awhile so I can have more storage... The ability to trade easier... a new town to grow and have a whole different theme than my main town. Once I get the money I'm totally going to buy another copy. I miss the feeling of a new town and wanting to play everyday to see how much further you got to unlocking everything ^^

I have 2, but I really only use my first because I still have lots of landscaping to do! Once that's done I'll probably start to play more. I got my second copy (used) $20 off the Internet, compared to $70 in store. Bargain! Woo!

I have two, one cartridge and one digital. My digital version was my first town/game but I've since made my cartridge version my main town. I'll be starting the 1-year challenge on the digital version soon though, so I'll be playing it a lot more.

I own 3 copies (although one I have not even started yet since I am trying to find the perfect layout, which so far has been 3 months and counting :( )

My friend owns 2

I am also trying to get each town to have a different fruit, so I will have access to all perfect fruit.

Most stores now have the game down to $19.99.

Will warn up front that it is both a blessing and a curse to have multiple towns!!

I have two copies of animal crossing new leaf; one digital copy (my little sister's)and one cartridge copy (Mine) ^^

I have 2! Not planning on getting a 3rd though otherwise my parents will go mad asking why I want a 3rd game.

Getting close to finishing my second town of ACNL :) Probably won't be getting a 3rd. Might revisit my first one later on and redesign things but for now I might just take a small hiatus.

I have two, but only working on aesthetics and time travelling in one. My second town is more for relaxing and getting to know all my villagers (no dreamies). I actually like my go-with-the-flow town more than my actual themed one, it looks charming and stresses me out less.

Back