• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway 🍬🍭 Fall Secret Santa 🍭🍬 ~ ALL ART HAS BEEN POSTED

it looks much better in person ._.

ill make sure the person im drawing for gets a much better quality picture.

Spoopy skeleton war

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't down yourself!! I started from square 1 when I began drawing digitally and with time I'm slowly improving and gathering up my own style. You won't automatically be at Chiblis' or xCherryskyx's level, you have to work up to it. But the key to it all is to be confident and put your heart into every piece you make. Improve upon yourself for yourself. And that advice doesn't just go for art. Every day you should try to be a better person than you were yesterday and learn from your mistakes. And by a better person, I don't mean by society's standards because society can be pretty sucky, but by your own standards. Set goals for yourself, not ones you can reach in two seconds and not ones that will take you years upon years. If you do that, you either will become bored because there isn't a challenge, or you'll lose hope because your goal seems so far away. Set goals such as, in real life for example, if you don't eat breakfast, start waking up ten minutes earlier so you can have some cereal every day, or something fairly small like that and work your way up to larger goals. Or in art for example, keep a doodle pad with you and draw random things all day, even if they are just patterns. I draw this weird pattern on a sheet of paper every time I have a panic attack or emotional breakdown until I calm down and it honestly helps me so much. And also something that'll help is giving yourself something to look forward to, like after every goal you complete you get a reward, like for example if you plan to exercise and lose weight, set a goal to lose let's say 10 pounds, and after you complete that goal, treat yourself with a candy or something you usually wouldn't get while on a diet, like fries from McDonalds. Setting those little look-forward-to's and achievable goals will give you a lot more confidence In yourself. Sorry for that really long piece of advice that kinda got sidetracked but yeah.
Heh thanks, I might try someday when I'm not reduced to a crappy cell phone XD

UPDATE #2:

Hi guys, another update for those who are confused and also are not aware! At the end of the event, when it's time to turn in the art, please don't post it in the thread. I will post all the art in one post in the thread and also in the OP under spoilers. In each spoiler will be one art piece (or more depending on if someone received multiple pieces) and the title of the spoilers will be "From ... To ...", such as this:
(Art piece)
(Art piece)
(Art Piece)

If there are any questions, don't be afraid to contact myself or any other Staff Members (Santa's Little Helpers)

Last edited:
UPDATE #2:

Hi guys, another update for those who are confused and also are not aware! At the end of the event, when it's time to turn in the art, please don't post it in the thread. I will post all the art in one post in the thread and also in the OP under spoilers. In each spoiler will be one art piece (or more depending on if someone received multiple pieces) and the title of the spoilers will be "From ... To ...". If there are any questions, don't be afraid to contact myself or any other Staff Members (Santa's Little Helpers)

Oh, I really like this!

UPDATE #2:

Hi guys, another update for those who are confused and also are not aware! At the end of the event, when it's time to turn in the art, please don't post it in the thread. I will post all the art in one post in the thread and also in the OP under spoilers. In each spoiler will be one art piece (or more depending on if someone received multiple pieces) and the title of the spoilers will be "From ... To ...". If there are any questions, don't be afraid to contact myself or any other Staff Members (Santa's Little Helpers)

Cool! Can't wait for this to start!

Back