• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway 🍬🍭 Fall Secret Santa 🍭🍬 ~ ALL ART HAS BEEN POSTED

Trystin

yikes
Bells
Green Candy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Feedback
100% (73) +
Welcome to Fall Secret Santa!

9jL4D7d.jpg
gDg67uG.jpg
lethallulu_by_pastelpearls-daq18p3.png
art_trade_by_buttonscantfly-daqj473.jpg
for_himeki_1_by_starry_syzygy-danuc7t.jpg
for_himeki_2_by_starry_syzygy-daobmgm.png
ZZjwDET.jpg
n1jCkfJ.jpg
NvEya8j.jpg
95280029d2fc62b6dc1ea79db3ed4ea5.png
115ba85c345cffbf6e56f0b9f205289f.png
2XUGqkd.jpg
ss2016_by_tiacie-daqgw7d.png
PuTkpmG.jpg
oxKxCyv.png
j2YQ3HT.jpg
marcel_matveev_by_ningyoutachi-dansy9t.png
lornesketch_by_ningyoutachi-dant11a.png
P6XHdzo.jpg

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!!

Last edited:
There are? Oops.. I'll fix it. Sorry I've never used forms before. By character references I mean your OC references or the character you want drawn.

Signed up!! ;0; I missed the previous one which sucked for me, but il certainly be part of this one!!

Will we actually know who did our art after receiving it? Not knowing is the only thing I hate about Secret Santas, and it doesn't even make sense.

Will we actually know who did our art after receiving it? Not knowing is the only thing I hate about Secret Santas, and it doesn't even make sense.

Yes after everyone receives their art, I'll post a match up list in the OP of who got who.

Most likely you wont but I believe you get art at the same "skill" level as your own art

Most likely you wont but I believe you get art at the same "skill" level as your own art

I actually haven't quite decided on this yet. Though is probably what I'll end up doing. I was thinking about simply just using a generator:

A will draw for B
B will draw for C
C will draw for D
D will draw for A
Etc etc. Obviously the last person will draw for the first person so its a big circle.

But your idea does sound more "fair"

Last edited:
I actually haven't quite decided on this yet. Though is probably what I'll end up doing. I was thinking about simply just using a generator:

A will draw for B
B will draw for C
C will draw for D
D will draw for A
Etc etc. Obviously the last person will draw for the first person so its a big circle.

But your idea does sound more "fair"

i think its a bit mean to compare artists skill level, as art is subjective. also, it can also really upset people, because its like "am i not good enough" etc, and comparing artists is a big problem in the art community ;;
i think your idea works well, or just use a complete randomiser

i think its a bit mean to compare artists skill level, as art is subjective. also, it can also really upset people, because its like "am i not good enough" etc, and comparing artists is a big problem in the art community ;;
i think your idea works well, or just use a complete randomiser

Yeah.. I guess I wasn't looking at it that way. A person can work hard on a piece of art and to others it may seem not so great but to that person its the best thing because they put effort into it. I think I will end up using a generator. Thank you.

??????
Not only was my question already answered, but this has literally nothing to do with what I said. Did you happen to misquote me?

??????
Not only was my question already answered, but this has literally nothing to do with what I said. Did you happen to misquote me?
Oh I didn't see it was already answered sorry
I just thought I add that in because I think thats how the last secret santa was done

Yeah.. I guess I wasn't looking at it that way. A person can work hard on a piece of art and to others it may seem not so great but to that person its the best thing because they put effort into it. I think I will end up using a generator. Thank you.

dont worry about it! a lot of people think its fine to compare artists, but its actually really quite hurtful :C

Oh I didn't see it was already answered sorry
I just thought I add that in because I think thats how the last secret santa was done

Fair enough, no problem.

@ thread, just to put in my two cents, I'd prefer it to be completely randomized.

Back