Are you a night owl or a morning bird?

Are you a night owl or a morning bird?

• Total voters
Night owl.

I like when it's late at night because it's usually quiet and peaceful, and I don't have to worry about anyone bugging me.

Definitely an early bird. If I wake up after 7:00, I feel like I've wasted the morning. I like to get up before everyone else and get things done.

ive been going to bed around 2-6am most nights now, same with school really, i get about a solid 2-4 hours during the hellish 9 months.

I wish I could of picked both since I can't sleep. I'm too afraid of the content of my dreams you see.
Oh well, I guess it would make more sense to pick Night Owl out of the two if I have to pick an individual option XD

Much more mornings. Not first thing though, I need at least an hour and a half before I become approachable. But evenings aren't good for me, I'm usually ready for bed by about 10. Hardcore party lifestyle....

I'm a morning bird! I've always had this habit to wake up at 7:00 AM for some reason, its a curse and I usually fall asleep at 11:00, so I get a healthy 8 hours each night c:

night owl, i have too much stuff to do in the morning and one of them isn't being on my DS all the time.

night owl for sure, I just cant wake up early tbh and I feel like nothing fun happens early

NIght Owl, my school schedule was:

Bed: 11:30
Wake up: 6:40 (7 mins before my bus came)

I'm both. I can generally stay up late just fine and can also wake up early without issues, usually even with really little sleep. Have a kind of bad habit of sleeping from 1-2 am to 5:30 on school days.

definitely a night owl, i'm always up way late. i like to be up in the mornings, but i don't like to actually get up in the morning.

Right now a morning bird, but I was a night owl not long ago. I can adjust easily, it seems.

Back