• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Binge Watching.

It's not tv but I started youtube binging safiya nygaard I don't even like buzzfeed just her alone

It's not tv but I started youtube binging safiya nygaard I don't even like buzzfeed just her alone

i just discovered her! I don't watch buzzfeed either. But she's delightful :3

Pokemon the Series XY and XYZ. Although I plan on watching some of the Marvel series like Agents of Shield

I've started binge watching Portlandia for the second time. It's really one of my favorite shows of all time & rewatching it is amazing.

anohana: the flower we saw that day and citrus. i was planning on watching the second danganronpa anime.

My most recent was Arrested Development, next is probably Starnger Things

The last thing that I binged was Aggretsuko - the Sanrio anime on Netflix. Took me all of one night to watch the whole thing and now I wish I hadn't finished it so quickly. It was a great show and I really hope there's a second season coming.

Started Designated Survivor because I haven't watched anything serious in a while. It's pretty good so far.

the office (us) which IK basic but I never watched it before LOL. also fate/apocrypha

I started Disenchantment on Netflix, it looks okay so far. I'm only 2 episodes in so will see if its still worth watching.

Back