• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Binge Watching.

We've been watching Friends on Netflix during lunch breaks at work. We get to usually watch one episode and a half before the lunch period is over and it totally sucks to have to stop. I'd binge the whole freaking thing if I could. lmao.

bingeing 24 atm and catching up on once upon time, recaping on better call Saul as season 3 starts this week. Also researched season finale of TWD.

I binged Tokyo Ghoul and Root A.
Very different from the manga.

i'm currently binge watching phineas and ferb. i plan to binge watch buffy the vampire slayer after or maybe lego friends or barbie life in the dreamhouse.

I'm waiting on the One Piece Dub to update. I'd go right into the sub, but I've gotten so used to the voices so I figured I'd delay gratification, haha.

I have Hamtaro saved in case I can't find something to watch. But I'm also considering rewatching Samurai Jack with the new episodes going on as well.

Other than that I'm open to suggestions ~

Binged the first two seasons of Black Mirror last week, then immediately watched San Junipero -- because that episode was honestly the #1 reason why I even wanted to watch Black Mirror in the first place

I finished watching every episode of The Office a few weeks ago, but I'm watching them again cause it's just so good I couldn't stop watching it xDDDD

After I get all of the busy stuff out of the way at the end of the month, I'm gonna chill and binge watch Star Trek TNG some more. I miss watching it.

Watched the new season of House of Cards in 2 days even though my exams start on Wednesday and I HATE myself for it ;)

I don't usually binge watch things, but I totally just binge watched Jane the Virgin and finished one season in less than two days. Whoops.

When I first started getting hooked on Steven universe, I had spent the weekend watching 2 seasons nonstop to catch up. Worth it.

I binge rewatched all seasons of The Office recently, The Disastrous Life of Saiki K, and also One Punch Man, though OPM only had 12 episodes.

Last edited:
Impractical jokers. Currently binge watching. even if its a rerun it can always make me laugh

Back