• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villagers that get way too much hate

I think Katt, Tabby, and Wart Jr. don't deserve some of the hate they get from their looks D: I personally find all of them adorable. i also have seen NOBODY ever mention yuka! or any of the koala villagers as a matter of fact. are they unpopular? D: Alice is personally my favorite koala!

Q75XoEO.jpg
I'd say that the koalas are mostly unpopular(except for maybe Melba)but not completely hated.From what I've seen,Canberra is the only koala that has some haters on these boards.

I haven't really seen much hate for him in particular, but Drift the jock frog has become one of my favorite villagers. Frogs and jocks are generally disliked, but he's so cute and sweet and I love his huge smile. He's my baby ❤️

I think even popular Villagers has been received hate from some because everyone want em.

Anyway... I think Lyman is one of the Villagers who just don't get a lot if attention. I used to have him and even when was just for 1 day, i really enjoy looking at him hanging around.

Canberra and Nibbles are the first ones that come to mind for me. Lots of people seem to think both of them are hideous, but I've always loved Nibbles and she was hilarious when I had her in my town, and Canberra grew on me really quickly and I ended up really enjoying having her in my town!

Katt, Jambette, Gigi, and Al. They all get WAY too much hate, especially Jambette. Me, personally, I don't really like frog villagers, only 3. Jambette isn't my cup of tea but she doesn't deserve all the hate she gets :(

I think Katt kind of gets too much hate. She may not be the most appealing villager but shes not that ugly. Shes actually a really nice villager and I would be upset if she were to move of my town.
Sorry it's so late, but I loved Katt too, I had her for over three years.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Katt, Jambette, Gigi, and Al. They all get WAY too much hate, especially Jambette. Me, personally, I don't really like frog villagers, only 3. Jambette isn't my cup of tea but she doesn't deserve all the hate she gets :(
The only frog villager who doesn't get that much hate is Lily.

Diva gets a lot of undeserved hate. Her house is lush and she looks iconic.

I think even popular Villagers has been received hate from some because everyone want em.

Anyway... I think Lyman is one of the Villagers who just don't get a lot if attention. I used to have him and even when was just for 1 day, i really enjoy looking at him hanging around.

1 day? lmao
Lyman is underrated. He's so cuddly and AMAZING T_T

There's so many villagers that people hate for such crap reasons

Queen Jambette
Cfanston
Anicotti
Ricky
Coach
Tabby
Rasher

I really dislike Limberg & Freckles, but I was surprised that a lot of people seem to like Freckles. I'm glad that there's at least someone who likes a specific villager, though! It makes me really happy to unload a villager who may not be my favorite to someone who really likes them on here. :)

I like your thinking about rehoming villagers to someone who will treasure them :)

I actually love Limberg. He was one of my starting villagers in WW, and and I think that am so happy that I now have him in NL.

Vix.

hated villagers, huh... i would definitely say tabby (my top three<3), sylvia (she's a single, kick-butt mom what is there to hate?), limberg is a caveman mouse awww, and katt!! <3

This thread definitely struck a chord with me and touched my heart. I never thought about it like this, esp the first three posts. It definitely endeared me to some of the 'less desirable' villagers and though in New Leaf we tend to think 'everything has to be pretty/attractive bc our towns are' doesn't mean that villagers can't be 'attractive' because of the way they look. Some of them have really sweet personalities once you get to know them. I know they're just code, but this humanized them for me. I already know this about people, but it drove the point home for something like villagers that we take for granted. Good post.

Watching the anime movie made me love Alfonso.

Also, is Gayle hated? I have her in Clover now and I love her! She has hearts on her scales. <3 The alligators in general seem really underrated!

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's so many villagers that people hate for such crap reasons

Queen Jambette
Cfanston
Anicotti
Ricky
Coach
Tabby
Rasher

Cranston, yes!

Also Grizzly. I had him back when Clover was a non-pastel, more rustic-looking forest town, and he was precious. I held onto him for a long time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i've seen pietro get either ADORATION or LOATHING and i just think he's a pretty cool sheep, doesn't deserve all that hate

Pietro is my favorite villager ever.

Last edited:
I've seen a lot of people call Cousteau annoying and that they don't like his design. He's awesome and one of my dreamies, oui oui ;)

I feel bad for the villagers people hate. I feel bad for Jambette. People even hate on Mac, who is one of my favorite dogs! I also don’t understand why people hate Pietro. The only reason I can think of is that person is against the LGBT community and they hate that he is a rainbow sheep. I personally love Pietro and would love to have him in one of my towns.

I feel bad for the villagers people hate. I feel bad for Jambette. People even hate on Mac, who is one of my favorite dogs! I also don’t understand why people hate Pietro. The only reason I can think of is that person is against the LGBT community and they hate that he is a rainbow sheep. I personally love Pietro and would love to have him in one of my towns.

im gay and hate pietro because hes a clown and they scare the hell outta me but i added him to my pocket camp to get over the phobia and hopefully learn to like him

I feel bad for the villagers people hate. I feel bad for Jambette. People even hate on Mac, who is one of my favorite dogs! I also don?t understand why people hate Pietro. The only reason I can think of is that person is against the LGBT community and they hate that he is a rainbow sheep. I personally love Pietro and would love to have him in one of my towns.

Nah, it's because he's a clown.
Some people are afraid of clowns.

I think a lot of you guys need to remember this is a game...

The villagers don't have feelings
They don't care if you hate them
Hating them doesn't make you shallow or a bad person
Everyone plays in their own way.

Pashmina doesnt seem too popular. She was my very first Uchi in my first ACNL town. I really fell in love with her and for my newest town she is currently waiting for her Adoption in my girlfriends town. I am looking Forward to see her again in my town.

Also, even though I dont have him anymore, I really enoyed having Curlos in my town. He was also in my first town and I have grown to like him a lot.

Pashmina doesnt seem too popular. She was my very first Uchi in my first ACNL town. I really fell in love with her and for my newest town she is currently waiting for her Adoption in my girlfriends town. I am looking Forward to see her again in my town.

Also, even though I dont have him anymore, I really enoyed having Curlos in my town. He was also in my first town and I have grown to like him a lot.

I really like Pashmina! I find her super cute. And I currently have Curlos, I adore the exterior of his house

Back