• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What villagers do you think have sone type of relationship?

I think we can think across species here. I would be inspired if one of the sheep villagers, like Willow, were in a relationship with one of the wolves, say Fang. They would break boundaries because of the long history of tension between the sheep and the wolf. Many of the other villagers would be offended. Some, secretly celebratory. In Blooming, I hope Muffy and Lionel get together.

Diana and Freya are next door neighbors in my town and they could also have a nontraditional and daring love interest with each other.

I know I've said this before, but Apollo and Amelia would make an ADORABLE couple. Crankies and snooties get along the best with each other, and not to mention both Apollo and Amelia have appeared in every game of the series.

I ship Flurry and Marhsal 100%.
Sprinkle and Skye are bffs.
Merengue and Tia are like distant cousins.
Cookie and Lucky are cute together.
Cheri is totally crushing on Bam.

One of my favorites among my villagers is the fact that Butch, my cranky dog, is best friends with Caroline, my normal squirrel. I think that's adorable, and it's the first time I've seen something like a father/daughter relationship in this game.

Last edited:
Thought of another one....genji and snake are probably cousins or somehow related. They're very cute together. Julian and Colton would be best friends and peanut and Filbert would be a couple :)

• Tex and Flo are cousins. The two are also very close and love to play music with one another.
  • Gaston is the father of Mira. Much like Tex/Flo, Gaston and Mira are very close, despite their differences.
  • Kid Cat, Agent S, Big Top and Rocket are all childhood friends. They love to dress up as superheroes from their favourite TV show.

I think Monique & Lionel look great together. I also like Carmen/Doc and Whitney/Wolfgang. :blush:

Back