• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone else a procrastinator

Are YOU a procrastinator

• Yes

Votes: 83 92.2%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Uh- oh whats one of them?

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
I should be studying for a math final. But later is a word in the dictionary, so I can use it

Not really a procrastinator personally, I only occasionally return an exercise one day late if I'm feeling lazy. I mostly do things late though, but not too late.

Last edited:
I finished my science project last minute

I got 100% on it.

:cool:

Also, how do you study? What is studying?

Last edited:
I wish I could stop procrastinating. I am such a lazy person. It really sucks because I want to get work done but I lack the drive to do so. I'd work hard if I was on the verge of failing but I am not. :(

I finished my science project last minute

I got 100% on it.

:cool:

Also, how do you study? What is studying?

studying is revision: going over notes/books and that to gain more knowledge like for exams etc

maybe american?

Last edited:
just a tip, if you guys struggle with doing your work, get out of the house, seriously. go to the library or something to study

I am a HUGE procrastinator. I don't study for exams until the night before, and if ever I do plan out a schedule of what to study on what day, I almost never follow it. ; v; (protip from experience: never cram studying for Biology exams in a night; info overload man.)
Hands down to all those who don't procrastinate though!! My crush is really studious so this finals and the week before I could barely even keep our conversation going. Five minutes into a topic he goes, "Hey, go to go, need to study!" even though the test is like still a week later. :c

I used to be the worst. Like literally. I didn't even care. now I'm getting better lol, hopefully I'll be able to manage my time better. still a loyal procrastinator tho

Yep, Im so horrible at doing anything before the last minute. And many times I end up not even doing it.

oh my god i am such a procrastinator
i currently have an exam on friday, an assignment due monday, an assignment due wednesday, homework that was supposed to be finished 3 days ago and that's just from this last week i'm going to die
oh also even if i end up having like 5 hours i'll finish it and get an average of A-'s. it's surprising but i'm actually like an A student even though i'm living in pRoCrAsTiNaToR cItY!!11!!1

Last edited:
oh my god i am such a procrastinator
i currently have an exam on friday, an assignment due monday, an assignment due wednesday, homework that was supposed to be finished 3 days ago and that's just from this last week i'm going to die
oh also even if i end up having like 5 hours i'll finish it and get an average of A-'s. it's surprising but i'm actually like an A student even though i'm living in pRoCrAsTiNaToR cItY!!11!!1

dont worry i had an assignment due last night which i have not completed, i have been revising for this exam today all night night had an hours sleep and been revising all morning :') i have 2 more assignments to do and then im freeeeeee
but they again will get done either the day before if im lucky or the day they are due :') funnnnn times

- - - Post Merge - - -

i should be revising now.....

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am a HUGE procrastinator. I don't study for exams until the night before, and if ever I do plan out a schedule of what to study on what day, I almost never follow it. ; v; (protip from experience: never cram studying for Biology exams in a night; info overload man.)
Hands down to all those who don't procrastinate though!! My crush is really studious so this finals and the week before I could barely even keep our conversation going. Five minutes into a topic he goes, "Hey, go to go, need to study!" even though the test is like still a week later. :c

i agree with the biology revision tip!!! The same for chemistry too. ooooo thats true dedication he has there! I need that skill from him. Sometimes I actually start revising at the start but then it disappears and crops back up the night before

I am a pretty bad procrastinator but I am really good at it. I am the kind of person who can whip out an essay in no time flat. For projects it was bit harder to pull together at the last moment but I mean I was still pretty good at it. There isn't so much I can procrastinate on now, I do put things on the back burner now and then but I do them well before I need to for the most part now, but in school I never wanted to go home and work on stuff after getting off.

Back