Are YOU a procrastinator

• Yes

Votes: 83 92.2%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Uh- oh whats one of them?

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Yes! I procrastinate on everything I'm supposed to do. It's not my fault though if things stop being so boring I might actually wanna do them.

Going to BUMP up this thread since I've been the biggest procrastinator this past week! Ive put off my last pieces of work for a whole 2 weeks- One piece is even late!

Just have 3 more assignments for thursday and then Im done! Why cant I just do it? ahahaha

There is a quote Eric Thomas says and I love it. He says that he doesnt believe Procrastination exists. Why you ask?
Simple If I was to say hey meet me at the beach at 5am tomorrow morning I will give you 3 million dollars? Would you be there at 5am or not show up because you 'Procrastinated'? Of course you would show up on time.
IMO the fact that you keep putting things off is because that thing is not truly important to you.

There is a quote Eric Thomas says and I love it. He says that he doesnt believe Procrastination exists. Why you ask?
Simple If I was to say hey meet me at the beach at 5am tomorrow morning I will give you 3 million dollars? Would you be there at 5am or not show up because you 'Procrastinated'? Of course you would show up on time.
IMO the fact that you keep putting things off is because that thing is not truly important to you.

Ooooo I like that quote!! Hahaha but this thing is actually important- I think this one might be because my tutor never explained what we had to do properly :')

Yeah, good point. Even the laziest person will end up putting effort into something if it's truly important to them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooooo I like that quote!! Hahaha but this thing is actually important- I think this one might be because my tutor never explained what we had to do properly :')
If it'd be personally important to you, you would have done it. It might be important but it's not important enough to motivate you.

Yeah, good point. Even the laziest person will end up putting effort into something if it's truly important to them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If it'd be personally important to you, you would have done it. It might be important but it's not important enough to motivate you.

Yes I suppose you're both right :') ahhhhh
Top 10 reasons why I procrastinate:

LOL!

Last edited:
yeah, I literally don't do anything that I should, I even procrastinate things I want and need to do, it's really bad

I voted yes because I procrastinate everything that I need to do. But there's times I'll randomly be up at 3 AM (like right now oops) and just go "I WANT TO ________ RIGHT NOW!" and then just do it. :p So I switch constantly from absolutely zero motivation to complete 100% devoted motivation with very little in-between.

I'm a huge procrastinator, I put a lot of things off that I really don't want to do a lot of times. Its not a good habit.

Eeeh, I have trouble starting things because I'm a perfectionist, but when I know there's something I need to do and I know exactly how to go about it, I'll do it straight away. It just usually doesn't end up that way and I stress about the task at hand for days. Does that count?

Man when you think about it being a house cat would be great because i could have my full procrastination side of me for the rest of my life

-Free food
-Free water
-Everybody loves you
-You get free shelter
-You can sleep all day

thats my true envision of a good life right there
I think this all of the time.

Back