Are YOU a procrastinator

• Yes

Votes: 83 92.2%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Uh- oh whats one of them?

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
I should be studying for a math final. But later is a word in the dictionary, so I can use it

Not really a procrastinator personally, I only occasionally return an exercise one day late if I'm feeling lazy. I mostly do things late though, but not too late.

Last edited:
I finished my science project last minute

I got 100% on it.

:cool:

Also, how do you study? What is studying?

Last edited:
I wish I could stop procrastinating. I am such a lazy person. It really sucks because I want to get work done but I lack the drive to do so. I'd work hard if I was on the verge of failing but I am not. :(

I finished my science project last minute

I got 100% on it.

:cool:

Also, how do you study? What is studying?

studying is revision: going over notes/books and that to gain more knowledge like for exams etc

maybe american?

Last edited:
just a tip, if you guys struggle with doing your work, get out of the house, seriously. go to the library or something to study

I am a HUGE procrastinator. I don't study for exams until the night before, and if ever I do plan out a schedule of what to study on what day, I almost never follow it. ; v; (protip from experience: never cram studying for Biology exams in a night; info overload man.)
Hands down to all those who don't procrastinate though!! My crush is really studious so this finals and the week before I could barely even keep our conversation going. Five minutes into a topic he goes, "Hey, go to go, need to study!" even though the test is like still a week later. :c

I used to be the worst. Like literally. I didn't even care. now I'm getting better lol, hopefully I'll be able to manage my time better. still a loyal procrastinator tho

Yep, Im so horrible at doing anything before the last minute. And many times I end up not even doing it.

oh my god i am such a procrastinator
i currently have an exam on friday, an assignment due monday, an assignment due wednesday, homework that was supposed to be finished 3 days ago and that's just from this last week i'm going to die
oh also even if i end up having like 5 hours i'll finish it and get an average of A-'s. it's surprising but i'm actually like an A student even though i'm living in pRoCrAsTiNaToR cItY!!11!!1

Last edited:
oh my god i am such a procrastinator
i currently have an exam on friday, an assignment due monday, an assignment due wednesday, homework that was supposed to be finished 3 days ago and that's just from this last week i'm going to die
oh also even if i end up having like 5 hours i'll finish it and get an average of A-'s. it's surprising but i'm actually like an A student even though i'm living in pRoCrAsTiNaToR cItY!!11!!1

dont worry i had an assignment due last night which i have not completed, i have been revising for this exam today all night night had an hours sleep and been revising all morning :') i have 2 more assignments to do and then im freeeeeee
but they again will get done either the day before if im lucky or the day they are due :') funnnnn times

- - - Post Merge - - -

i should be revising now.....

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am a HUGE procrastinator. I don't study for exams until the night before, and if ever I do plan out a schedule of what to study on what day, I almost never follow it. ; v; (protip from experience: never cram studying for Biology exams in a night; info overload man.)
Hands down to all those who don't procrastinate though!! My crush is really studious so this finals and the week before I could barely even keep our conversation going. Five minutes into a topic he goes, "Hey, go to go, need to study!" even though the test is like still a week later. :c

i agree with the biology revision tip!!! The same for chemistry too. ooooo thats true dedication he has there! I need that skill from him. Sometimes I actually start revising at the start but then it disappears and crops back up the night before

I am a pretty bad procrastinator but I am really good at it. I am the kind of person who can whip out an essay in no time flat. For projects it was bit harder to pull together at the last moment but I mean I was still pretty good at it. There isn't so much I can procrastinate on now, I do put things on the back burner now and then but I do them well before I need to for the most part now, but in school I never wanted to go home and work on stuff after getting off.

Back