• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Vine Thread

dude nobody has responded to that thread in over a month and it only has 7 posts :/

You can still use my thread regardless how old it is. I can rebrand the name so any kind of video would be fitting. Once again please use my existing thread

If neither of the threads have many posts on them, I don't really see the point of opening another one, regardless of how old either are. It's obviously a subject few people care enough about to discuss. No discussion value.

Maybe that's just me, though.

This thread can continue to stay open because neither are very active yet and they have slightly different topics anyway. Also, there's no need to mini-mod by directing other members to other threads. Just report the thread if you think it should be merged with an existing one and we'll look into it. Thanks!

Back