Villager Popularity List - Updated

Random question but are villagers who have been voided vs sold account for their placement in the tier list?

Sorry for the late response. In short; yes, but it all depends on how many voids/sold there were in total. If 4 Julian's are available for adoption in one day: two adopted, two voided - then it really wouldn't affect his placement. If he was voided 1x, and sold 3x that day, it wouldn't be enough to cause a decrease.
Another example, if only one Julian is available in one day, and he ends up in the void - then he would definitely decrease... However, if he was only available for adoption during the slow times (example 2-8am EST) then it doesn't have that much of a negative impact on his placement.
Hope this answers your question :]

I also share my google sheet with every update, as it shows every sought-out/voided/sold villager and how I go from there with applying updates.

Update coming in the next few hours ~
i really hate doing updates in the middle of the day but this is way too overdue </3

Sorry for the late response. In short; yes, but it all depends on how many voids/sold there were in total. If 4 Julian's are available for adoption in one day: two adopted, two voided - then it really wouldn't affect his placement. If he was voided 1x, and sold 3x that day, it wouldn't be enough to cause a decrease.
Another example, if only one Julian is available in one day, and he ends up in the void - then he would definitely decrease... However, if he was only available for adoption during the slow times (example 2-8am EST) then it doesn't have that much of a negative impact on his placement.

I also share my google sheet with every update, as it shows every sought-out/voided/sold villager and how I go from there with applying updates.

i really hate doing updates in the middle of the day but this is way too overdue </3

Yayy! I'm super eager for the new update! I wonder who's falling down, and who's climbing up higher! :D

Thanks for all the effort you put into maintaining the list! I'm sure all the data you need to gather for updates gets a little tedious, but I'm grateful.

Yay, thanks Chrys! Glad to see you back. We understand that you can't dedicate your whole life to this list. We appreciate you taking your time to do this for us, so don't feel bad if people have to wait :)

Lets bump this thread up, so that everyone'll notice the new update when it comes! ^-^

Updates - this post is quickly put together and tier 4 changes aren't shown, but since I'm in a rush I don't have time to type it out. :c all the changes are made in the thread, though. i will update this later today with the changes ~

my time management just sucks all the time. :[

Increases:
tier 1:
Lolly #1 [from #2]
Beau #2 [from #6]
Diana #5 [from #14]
Fauna #6 [from #13]
Marina #7 [from #9]
Rosie #8 [from #10]
Erik #9 [from #15]
*Molly #14 [from #5 tier 2]

tier 2
Maple #1 [from #27]
Zucker #2 [from #17]
Chief #5 [from #6]
Skye #6 [from #7]
Chrissy #7 [from #25]
Kyle #8 [from #26]
Coco #10 [from #14]
Ruby #14 [from #18]
*Goldie #20 [from #2 tier 3]
*Deirdre #21 [from #8 tier 3]
*Olivia #25 [from #5 tier 3]
*Freya #26 [from #7 tier 3]

tier 3:
Willow #4 [from #12]
Bianca #6 [from #29]
Apollo #11 [from #13]
Cherry #12 [from #14]
Octavian #13 [from #15]
*Papi #14 [from #22 tier 4]
Filbert #15 ? Punchy #22 [from #18-#25]
(Filbert, Peanut, Daisy, Bruce, Dotty, Static, Zell, & Punchy increased by 3)
Lopez #23 [from #27]
Chevre #24 [from #28]
*Ribbot #25 [from #19 tier 4]
*Shep #26 [from #29 tier 4]

tier 4 missing ~

in tier 4 from tier 5:
Agent S
Eunice
Hamphrey
Mint

Decreases:
tier 1:
Julian #10 [from #1]
Fang #11 [from #7]
Ankha #12 [from #8]
Stitches #13 [from #12]
Merengue #15 [from #5]

tier 2:
*Flurry #9 [from #11 tier 1]
Genji #11 [from #8]
Bluebear #12 [from #9]
Cookie #13 [from #10]
Muffy #15 [from #11]
Tangy #18 [from #15]
Wolfgang #19 [from #16]
Rudy #22 [from #1]
Pietro #24 [from #2]
Bam #27 [from #19]

tier 3:
*Sprinkle #2 [from #22 tier 2]
*Tia #3 [from #20 tier 2]
*Kiki #5 [from #24 tier 2]
Poppy #8 [from #4]
*Felicity #9 [from #21 tier 2]
Jeremiah #27 [from #17]
Fuchsia #28 [from #9]
Lily #29 [from #3]

tier 4 missing ~

tier 5:
Ed
Deli
Cyrano
Kitt

Agent S is out of tier 5!!!!! :)
I remember always seeing her name at the start of Tier 5 even back in 2014 hehe but yay!

Thank you so much for the update! :)
Can't believe how much Julian fell down :( I expected Flurry to drop and I so pleased for Maple :)

Whoa. Julian fell and Lolly rose to the top. And how did my baby Merengue almost not make it into the tier 1 list? Maple is almost making it though.

Wow Molly just went up to Tier One. ^^ Julian just flop down and Lolly is queen of the Tiers now. Also Flurry just flop down too.

Last edited:
Oh my gee, my baby Lolly is the queen! And my sweet Molly is making a comeback. This is indeed a good update for me~ I love both of these girls so much!

Surprised to see Lolly higher than Whitney! Ah im not surprisd to see Maple rose so much too. I've been having so much trouble finding her :( Thanks for the update!

Back