Villager Popularity List - Updated

Well 7 hours of school, I thought this would be done, I guess not :(

I understand you anticipate the updates every week but VMing me and posting about waiting for them is not helping me make them any faster. I have things going on in life that takes me away from this but I'm still working on it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi! when do you think you'll be updating the picture version? im on mobile haha :(

once I make the updates in the list tonight. so hopefully within 6 hours or so

Great work! Here is a bump!

Last edited:
bump! and okay, sounds good! i appreciate all your hard work on this list and how much effort gets put into it so i completely understand if it takes longer :)

Last edited:
Well 7 hours of school, I thought this would be done, I guess not :(

Almost Tuesday, I unfortunately have FSA

Not trying to be rude, but don't push Alexi. She's not being paid nor anything for this, it's voluntary work.
Be happy that you have something like this thread instead of complaining that it's not being updated when is better for your own schedule.

Last edited:
Not trying to be rude, but don't push Alexi. She's not being paid nor anything for this, it's voluntary work.
Be happy that you have something like this thread instead of complaining that it's not being updated when is better for your own schedule.

<3 thank you.

i've been working on them, i just don't like to put out an update in the middle of the day.
so unfortunately while something came up today and I was afk, I couldn't get them posted in the morning. so it will be coming out tonight while most cyclers aren't cycling. =]

<3 thank you.

i've been working on them, i just don't like to put out an update in the middle of the day.
so unfortunately while something came up today and I was afk, I couldn't get them posted in the morning. so it will be coming out tonight while most cyclers aren't cycling. =]

Ikr. I'm reading some post and am like...wut. makes me realize how young some people on here are lol.

Thank you for taking the time to make this list work! We all really appreciate it!~

Sorry I don't usually complain, but FSA is a huge deal, and being in grade 7, I'm trying to get all advanced classes for next year, so I was disappointed when it took alexi a while to do the list

Updates
Still trying to get an organized way to post these, lmao. It's hard to keep track of the changes I make as I go.
I know I'm missing a lot of changes within tiers, but the important ones (tier changes) are all here.

Increases:
Tier 1:
Melba #12 [from #4 tier 2]
Francine #13 [from #8 tier 2]
Zucker #14 [from #12 tier 2]

Tier 2:
Bruce #27 [from #6 tier 3]
Papi #28 [from #17 tier 3]
Kid Cat #29 [from #29 tier 3]
Eugene #30 [from #30 tier 3]

Tier 3:
Sprinkle #30 [from #3 tier 4]

Tier 4:
Purrl #2 [from #5]
Tom #3 [from #10]
Grizzly #4 [from #13]
Mira #5 [from #15]
Agent S #6 [from #40]
Jacques #7 [from #16]

Doc #49 & Tutu #50 in tier 4 from tier 5
Decreases:
Tier 2:
Skye #1 [from #10 tier 1]
Punchy #2 [from #13 tier 1]
Beau #3 [from #4 tier 1]

Tier 3:

Lucky #1 [from #9 tier 2]
Mitzi #3 [from #27 tier 2]
Pietro #4 [from #29 tier 2]
Felicity #5 [from #18 tier 2]

Tier 4:
Alice #1 [from #27 tier 3]
Henry #48 [from #14]

Nana & Biskit in tier 5 from tier 4

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump
You are a very patient person, Alexi :)

Don't forget now....Punchy for number 1.... ;)

Ooops.. ):
I warned ya, sad updates for some!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh nvm found Tutu. Alright, everything should be good!

Last edited:
Wow, I like this update, finally Skye is out of tier 1, I'm stunned at melba, she's like the new upriver lol

Ah, that's not too bad though. He's still top of tier 2 :) his popularity does fluctuate weekly so I agree with where he is actually. Although he will always be number 1 to me :)
Oh and Melba...what's going on. She has shot up, hadn't she used to be tier 4? I can't believe her popularity now. Every time she is advertised she gets taken.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and poor Beau :(
Rosie moved up several spots too I see, she's doing very well again lately. And marshal is back near the top :)

Back