• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Scummy Award Mafia Game - End Game #justicewasright

@Minties

I don't agree at all about there being only one maf left, because Rune is a one shot. He said he hasn't used the shot, and I really don't see any reason for him to lie, and there was one death the past two nights. I highly doubt that there is another 3rd party in addition to Rune because that would imply that there was only three maf in the game. Town is stacked with blues so there's no way there was only 3 maf, imho. Also for Rune to win he would have to use his shot right before maf was about to win so yeah he'd have to save it.

Also you just skimmed over the fact that you lied about the Ascetic part of your role as well. Why? Can you explain what that does exactly, is it a third action that you can use or?

Why I'm Voting for Lucanosa and why I am Town

I'm voting for Lucanosa for a variety of reasons
1)Lucanosa visited Karla last night
2) Lucanosa has been lying to us the whole game
3) Ayaya's inspection
4) Lucanosa has been avoiding the game (check the activity records)
5)No contributions and a weird 180 on Trundle(the only person she has had a read in (besides Starry I think) the whole game)

Why I am Town
1) You know from Natty's role that there has to be a watcher/tracker in the game
2) I am the only watcher/tracker claim with no counterclaims
3) I hammered Natty
4) Ayaya's inspection

Also m3ow, look at the copypaste of ascetic that you posted. That is a reflexive ability. Would it make sense for Minties to return as scum given that role?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait, forgot about percentage modifiers

3) Ayaya's inspection
5)No contributions and a weird 180 on Trundle(the only person she has had a read in (besides Starry I think) the whole game)

Why I am Town
1) You know from Natty's role that there has to be a watcher/tracker in the game
3) I hammered Natty
4) Ayaya's inspection

Also m3ow, look at the copypaste of ascetic that you posted. That is a reflexive ability. Would it make sense for Minties to return as scum given that role?

- - - Post Merge - - -

.... I never visited Karla last night, unless there's something I'm missing??

Like I said, go ahead and lynch me. You're literally going to lose as soon as you do, so go right ahead.

Just remember, the revenge lynch/death isn't fun at all Dolby c: The harder you push me, the harder you'll have to make it out to the end with your shtty scum tactics : ) I'm praying that when I die, someone will read my posts and realize WHO is the scum. it's obvi with how they're acting and with the trap i set lmao

3) Ayaya's inspection

Why I am Town
3) I hammered Natty
4) Ayaya's inspection

- - - Post Merge - - -

How did they know my role exactly then? I've never claimed it.

@meow

Posting from my phone, sorry I was tired and thought I replied to everything. I was hoping mafia would dump their powers on me provided that I didn't claim it. It was a bit like Sataric not claiming beloved. That's if I was actually ascetic 100%. I'm clearly 0% if you guys were able to get anything back on me so that's useless as well, which is frustrating. I still believe that it has to be Lucanosa. Last night all points to him killing Karla. I'm going to vote for him because I know he'll flip red. All he has done is threaten us and not provide anything even when prompted. I'm about to head into my next class so I'm putting in my vote now.

You people have two hours to vote or an unknown amount of time if I go to sleep out of depression if Bernie loses Massachusetts, Minnesota and Colorado

Please don't use my inspection for clearing suspicions/adding suspicions yet. I still suspect Dolby and let me type why in a sec

So, basically, I'm going to say us non scum players should cote for Minties because they were confirmed mafia by a role cop who also confirmed my role without me telling them. The fact that Dolby is also defending Minties by choosing to ignore this evidence, as well as Minties not successfully proving their innocence means that there is no shadow of a doubt that Minites and Dolby is the mafia team. However, I would rather kill Minties first as they can roleblock me, and I'm planning to shoot Dolby tonight which will probably end the game. So don't be swayed by Dolby.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So, Ayaya, if you would so kindly change your vote from Dolby to Minties it would pretty much confirm a win for town.

The reason I suspect Dolby is because mafia let me survive to this day and killed Sataric instead of me. From a mafia standpoint, wouldn't it be beneficial to kill me ASAP in case I turned out to be an Insane Cop? But no, they killed Sataric who's confirmed to be town, and killed Karla who they know is either town/third-party when they could've leave him alive, kill me, and let Dolby and Karla, two members who are suspicious for their lurking, take the blame for it.

I also noticed a pattern in Dolby's posts

If I was mafia, do you really think that I would sacrifice KP by having Natty lynched on day 3? My vote was the deciding vote between a Minties lynch and a Natty lynch, and while I cannot guarantee that Minties is town since there is likely a godfather still in play, wouldn't I have a better organized mafia team to avoid that if I was scum? And why would I sacrifice Natty? Lynching Natty reduced the mafia's KP(still assuming that there are two mafia left of course), and since Natty was a hooker and redirector, she could act theorically act as a doctor, roleblocker, or bus driver. Why would I bus that role as mafia?

I noticed that Dolby as mafia tend to defend himself by asking the accuser, why would I be scum and do these actions? This in fact doesn't clear him, as he showed in previous game that he still does those things as mafia.

FROM REINDEER MAFIA:
Ness told you that reyy was coward and that Haydenn was detective shortly after Ashtot died (he said that somewhere in the thread). The only mafia left is the godfather. Ness also told me that Haydenn was the coward. Tell me then, why would I kill the person who I was told was detective, who would be effectively a townie, if I was godfather, with no scummates to worry About being inspected?

Or, if I was mafia, would I kill the coward? A confirmed town member who you might waste kills on later. Actually, from that standpoint, the coward would probably be a better kill choice. You also knew all of the actions that were performed on those nights

Dolby (Town QT) said:
Well Ness, it seems like I had no idea of the actions because I have no idea who any of you are anymore. And do you seriously think that I would actually bus my teammates until I was outnumbered 9 to 1, or 8 to 1 to 1. That's practically suicide.

As for Blu Ross's death, that probably could have been for a large number of reasons. Godfather is the only mafia left now, and in literally every game with godfather on the list, it was included. Godfather could be caught by the watcher looking at their kill target. Blu Rose was also making cases (against town though) and the mafia might have been intimidated by him. And does anybody seriously think that I would make such an obvious kill against someone attacking me?

Also, as for Ayaya's question on why I invited you all here, remember that Blu Rose released the list with claims? I had strong town reads on Ness and the rest of you all were all listed as blue claims. Very few mafia would fake claim as a Blue role. Watcher, cop, and coward were also directly testable claims.

I do agree that Sarnone should be cleared, along with dinger.

I still think that there isn't an sk based off of the kill amounts.

One more thing, if I was gf, would I kill the person who claimed dt?

As to answer Dolby's question, how about busing your teammate to gain town's trust?

Out of all of the people who currently have votes on them (m30w, Minties, Natty, Runeraider) I am most suspicious of m3ow. If Minties is still set to be lynched(Because Trundle is a doublevoter) at 7:50 PST (10 minutes before the lynch), since I think that she is town, and I am more than a bit suspicious of Natty, I will change my vote to Natty. If I could, I would lynch one of the three people that I listed earlier, Trundle, Karla, or m3ow
There isn't really any content within there. There are some attacks on Trojan and Ness in the beginning, an expressed desire to have Trojan lynched on day one, and jokingly wanting a runeraider lynch, but that's pretty much it. Heck, some of her later posts are pretty much designed to be confusing, there's not much that can be drawn from here. Good Night

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rip Llama

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rip Llama

This seems more like trying to look like you're contributing and helping town when you're just letting your teammate get lynched while trying to gain trust from it.

3) Ayaya's inspection

Why I am Town
3) I hammered Natty
4) Ayaya's inspection

- - - Post Merge - - -

I stg if Lucanosa isn't lynched...

Again, trying to reassure town that he's on the same side. I'm the only one voting for you at this point, why do you need to repeat that you're definitely town?

PLEASE VOTE FOR DOLBY.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So, basically, I'm going to say us non scum players should cote for Minties because they were confirmed mafia by a role cop who also confirmed my role without me telling them. The fact that Dolby is also defending Minties by choosing to ignore this evidence, as well as Minties not successfully proving their innocence means that there is no shadow of a doubt that Minites and Dolby is the mafia team. However, I would rather kill Minties first as they can roleblock me, and I'm planning to shoot Dolby tonight which will probably end the game. So don't be swayed by Dolby.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So, Ayaya, if you would so kindly change your vote from Dolby to Minties it would pretty much confirm a win for town.

Fair point. I'll change my vote to Minties. Please vote for her as well

Dolby, would you like to explain why you're completely ignoring Minties? And could those people lurking vote for Minties please? We're only at 2 for 2 right now.

Night Six​

I don't care anymore tbh.

Lucanosa the Townie died under the worst logic I have ever seen.

oath2order said:
You are the ******** Arsonist. Your official role name is Retired Arsonist. You have no special abilities other than your vote. You win when the mafia is eliminated and any killing third-party roles have been eliminated.

Night Six will end in "I can't be bothered to count this" hours, on March 2 2016 at 11PM EST, or when all actions are sent in.

Last edited:
Well crap.
So mafia, here's a proposal for you.
Minties, if you want you can block me so that I can't shoot. If you don't want to roleblock me, I will shoot a townie. I'm gonna shoot Ayaya if you don't roleblock me, so kill someone else.

It doesn't make sense to kill me since because I've pretty much given up on town, I'm on your side. So if it somehow goes to another day, you'll have one less voter. Plus I'm definitely not the most dangerous to mafia, so I hope you think about this.

Sorry town, you just weren't active enough to win.

End Game​

Ban mafia 2k16 please

Runeraider got killed for no good reason :(

oath2order said:
You are KarlaKGB. Your official role name is Survivor One-Shot Vigilante. Somehow you're still around the forums. You have a single shot that you can use to kill one person at night. This kill will be refunded to you if you are roleblocked. Your kill will not be refunded if the person is saved by a doctor, or if they are a veteran. If you shoot someone and they are saved or if they are a veteran, you will not be told why your shot failed. You win if you survive until the end of the game.

oath2order said:
You are Cancerous Homosexual. Your official role name is Framer Miller Usurper. You escaped Russian Today and now you're at this awards show gurl! YAAASSSS!!!! Each night you can frame someone as either mafia or third-party. You will appear as a Mafia Goon to any role checks, and simply Mafia to any alignment checks. Your mafia team is as follows: Minties, Dolby, Natty, Kit. Your scum chat is here. You win when you equal or outnumber town, AND if you kill all third-party killing roles. However, you can also win if you outlive any Godfathers in the game.

oath2order said:
You are Dolby the Roleblocker. Your official role name is Ascetic Roleblocker Neapolitan Detective. You were the surprising mafia winner of TBT Mini Mafia IV. Every since that game, you've been getting better, but you still want to kill town. You are immune to all night-actions except for kills. You can block one player from acting each night. You can inspect a player each night to receive if they are a vanilla townie or not. Your mafia team is as follows: Minties, Dolby, Natty, Kit. Your scum chat is here. You win when you equal or outnumber town, AND if you kill all third-party killing roles.

Unknown to Minties, she was also a 75% Ascetic and 0% Detective.

oath2order said:
You are Mayor Kayla from TBT Mafia II. Your official role name is Hammerer Detective Miller. You can inspect a player each night to find their alignment. If a player is a tie in the plurality vote and you have not yet voted, your vote will instantly be placed on a player at random. If you are inspected, you will return as mafia.You win when the mafia is eliminated and any killing third-party roles have been eliminated.

oath2order said:
You are Jeb!. Your official role name is a Detective Janitor Vote Thief. After getting off the Pleasure Cruise, you decided to run for president, but your campaign isn't doing too good. You figured it's best to come to this awards show because you have nothing better to do. Nobody wanted to give you a ticket, so you had to sneak in. Each night, you can steal the vote of another player to use the next day. To use this vote, send a PM saying who the stolen vote will be placed on. Your role name and alignment will not be revealed upon death. You have the option to inspect one player each night to receive their role. You win when the mafia is eliminated and any killing third-party roles have been eliminated.

Last edited:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH

- - - Post Merge - - -

wtf why was rune killed in the first place he won with everyone

We killed Rune because we needed to eliminate all third parties

Oath, the role pms for me and minties need to be switched

But Dolbs, he just needed to use his little shot and then you won with him :c

Back