• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Scummy Award Mafia Game - End Game #justicewasright

sorry guys, something came up and I didn't get any time to be online today. honestly I'm really uncomfortable with how Trundle voted Minties so quickly like that given his role. but it seems Natty has the majority. voting for Natty mostly because their lack of contribution is confusing, and I tr Minties so I don't want her to get the majority

Night Three​

Natty sat by and died.

Natty a Wolf Pack is going back to observers.

oath2order said:
You are A Wolf Pack. Your official role name is Hooker Redirector Ninja. Nobody knows why you're at this award show but they're all confused. You have the ability to block a player each night. You have the ability to redirect actions off of one player and onto another. You cannot be seen by any Trackers or Watchers. Your mafia team is as follows: [REDACTED]. Your scum chat is [REDACTED]. You win when you equal or outnumber town, AND if you kill all third-party killing roles.

Unknown to Natty , she was also a 50% Hooker

Night Three will end in some hours, on February 22, 2016 at probably some time after midnight honestly, I have inventory tomorrow night.

Last edited:
mother of all llamas has been modkilled for missing 3 votes.

oath2order said:
You are Harry Potter. Your official role name is Desperado Jack of all Trades. You were extremely overpowered in your game and were modkilled almost instantly due to breaking some rules. Unfortunately for mafia in this game, you're also extremely overpowered. Each night you can choose one of the following actions: Inspect a player's alignment and receive the results, protect a player from death, or shoot one player. During the day, you have the option to attack one player. If that player is on the mafia team, they die. If that person is town or third-party, you will die. Your night-kill will be refunded to you if you are roleblocked. Your kill will not be refunded if the person is saved by a doctor, or if they are a veteran. If you shoot someone and they are saved or if they are a veteran, you will not be told why your shot failed.You win when the mafia is eliminated and any killing third-party roles have been eliminated.

Unknown to mother of all llamas she was both a 50% Desperado and a 50% jack of all spades

Last edited:
hi I just got up

Favorite game?: paper mario: the thousand year door
What're your thoughts about the game insofar? so far all I'm seeing is small talk
If you had to lynch one person, who would it be? there's not much to go by (even for day 1) so at this point it'd be based off who annoys me the most rn, no logic involved. with that being said, Trojan :lemon:

what does the granny do??

I don't even understand the last couple pages smh

vengeful roles choose one player to die with them

that's what I'm wondering

vengeful and granny combination is kinda op sounding
if you believe ness is telling the truth and we'll assume for this scenario he is, why would you want someone to shoot him?? according to tbt mafia wiki and epicmafia wiki the granny can't die, and will kill whoever performs an action on them. (Unless I'm overlooking something?)

UxK94aX.jpg

tbh either of you should be lynched cuz rn you're flooding it with this argument you guys are having

(didn't you guys do this in got mafia too? smh)

yes ness you are a dingus

blu Rose' death confuses me. if ness was a 0% that means no one would actually die with him??

I just realized that

wtf I thought he was soooo set on CMD or trojan

hi i'm a treestump virgin
what can I even say tbh

who are you
runeraider is a gr8 lynch candidate tbh
karla should be lynched because #reasons tbqh

haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

dont b so hard on urself :<

my thoughts? here's my thoughts: this game is crey. :lemon:

sorry but I can't orgasm posts ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

trundle what happened to ur random suspicion of Karla?
that's funny coming from you
There isn't really any content within there. There are some attacks on Trojan and Ness in the beginning, an expressed desire to have Trojan lynched on day one, and jokingly wanting a runeraider lynch, but that's pretty much it. Heck, some of her later posts are pretty much designed to be confusing, there's not much that can be drawn from here. Good Night

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rip Llama

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rip Llama

FEF is distracting me. Recapping this mostly for myself:

10 out 20 players left. 3-5 mafia based on the amount of players? Or 2 with more third parties on the loose?

D1 - Ness got lynched and took Blu with him, both are blue
N1 - Trojan ended night early, Panda was killed (by Daniel?)
D2 - Starry got lynched because Trundle couldn't unvote his double votes, also blue.
N2 - Daniel got killed bc he claimed as Beloved Princess? Kit was also killed by someone (either Daniel or another SK/vig?), Sataric mod-confirmed as town
D3 - Natty was lynched and came out as roleblocker​

If I'm still alive for D4, I'll share some details that will hopefully make this game clearer. If I die, please consider lynching Dolby, Karla, m3ow, or Trundle

- - - Post Merge - - -

Though don't rule out the possibility that I get killed to frame one of those people too

You're gonna vote me before even letting me post my reads?

And your reasoning for this is because I was pushing Karla and I seemed "so sure of myself" when I was still hesitant to even vote Karla and waited til the last couple hours?

How ironic, lol. Anyway, I'm going to be rereading the thread now and post my reads sometime tomorrow.

People that need to post their thoughts: Runeraider, Mother of all llamas, Lucanosa (pls just try), Natty (I would add Karla but he said he was going to post)

Also, I was roleblocked last night, so that's interesting.

fine.
I haven't had time to come on the last couple days, but thank goodness there's only a few pages to read.

Honestly? Trundle is the most suspicious to me. look back at the votes. trundle has so far double-voted for blue roles each day. coincidence? not to me tbh. and where has he helped out town?? nowhere; his 'helpful posts' are pushing for the death of blue roles. that's just my take on it though.

If I'm still alive for D4, I'll share some details that will hopefully make this game clearer. If I die, please consider lynching Dolby, Karla, m3ow, or Trundle
Why am I on this shortlist?

Well pretty much everyone is a blue role but I have agreed with a Natty lynch once or maybe twice before she flipped so I'm proven. Also my votes on Starry wouldn't have mattered if anyone was actually playing the game.

Well pretty much everyone is a blue role but I have agreed with a Natty lynch once or maybe twice before she flipped so I'm proven. Also my votes on Starry wouldn't have mattered if anyone was actually playing the game.

Openly advocates lynching four town or unknown people throughout the game
Mentions two people in passing, one happens to be scum
Obvious confirmed town

Openly advocates lynching four town or unknown people throughout the game
Mentions two people in passing, one happens to be scum
Obvious confirmed town

y'all both being on Ayayayaya's list + both of you being sus'd by the majority + the fact y'all are both acting scummy means I know who to vote next

I realize you're not being particularly serious and that I am meant to play towards my win condition no matter what, but you are annoying me so much this game that I almost feel like I have to lynch you even if you're not at the very top of my suspect list. Really hope that acting that way is somehow a necessary part of your role. Bleh. Disappointed.

That doesn't prove anything. All you do is bandwagon this game or make stupid votes. At least I have reasoning for why I voted the way I voted. I even have reasoning for why I didn't vote. I have work and family dinner on Sundays my time so I am hardy able to post as I'm out for 11 hours and thought that we had an extra 24 hours to continue discussion.

Yet all you say is "NAME is scum" over and over and you're following the tide of what other players are saying so easily.

Take a look back at Forest Fire Mafia, you were a townie in that game and when people questioned you, you responded with reasoning and walls of text. You actively scum hunted. You continually go after me no matter what because of some faulty logic in every single game we ever play together. You did in this game too.

I'm not sure quite what you expected from me in Day 1. You guys are playing as if the amount I post plus or minus 5 determines whether or not I'm scum. What did you want me to do? I didn't find scum and guess who didn't either? YOU. What the heck did you do other than accuse me? What did I do other than accuse m30w_ as an attempt to get the game to steer from lynching an inactive.

I find it funny that you hop on me being "fishy" even though you haven't even commented on anything I've said yet. What makes me fishy? You saw me as scum last game I played and you know how I play.

RUSSIAN RED MAFIA YOU SCUMMY PIECE OF TRASH (AND COUNTLESS OTHERS)
And yes, I did forget that because I HAVE SO MUCH SCHOOL WORK TO DO but I'm actually trying my best. I haven't avoided pointing suspicions at anyone. That's how you know I'm not scum. My scum play is terrible and it just avoids pointing fingers for as long as possible because I know when I die those people are cleared as town. I'm aggressive and accusatory as town, and you know that. You're just pushing me like this because a) you lied about being doused (btw if there is a doctor that can confirm they DIDN'T protect Minties, that's a confirmed scum kill) or b) you're just salty Monroe. I'm not being quiet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lists like that are exactly what mafia players do to try to prove they are helping town. You suck at mafia and I'm going to get you lynched.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, sorry I don't post crap once every 5 minutes but actually take the effort to put together a drawn out post

I believe he is scum. I already made 4 billion posts on why I believe him to be scum. If I think he is scum, then I vote for him. That is how MAFIA is SUPPOSED TO BE PLAYED. If everyone brought up their own points and stopped bandwagoning, we would find scum a lot faster in games.

1) I suspect Tom because of his behaviour. It is the only thing I can go off of right now because only Starry has been lynched so far and no one else has died. As I've said before, I've played so many games with Tom. Most older players try super hard to get me out early when they are mafia because they know I'm going to call them out and stop their team from winning, which is exactly what they are trying to do right now. His basis for thinking I'm scum is a) only posting 4 times during Day 1 (which is actually quite common for me to lay back Day 1 as I know it's not worth putting that much effort into, I can cite countless games I do this as townie if you want), b) Not somehow magically lynching scum right away. Both of these points are literally nothing and he is instantly ASSUMING I am scum for little to no reason. It would be perfectly reasonable for him to be suspicious of me, but outright believing me to be scum and pushing me is completely baseless and scummy. That's why I think he is scum.

2) I don't know if you're scum or just a dumb town, but I made a post on you day 1 because I thought your posts were scummy and I didn't want to follow a bandwagon on an inactive. This created more option for town to vote even though I didn't execute my post very well at all and people brushed it aside.

3) I did make a case for someone else to be lynched. It was not a joke accusation. You passing it off as a joke accusation is, again, pretty suspicious. Anything anyone says in these games can be used for or against them.

Never said I'm the strongest town player, I just said you and Tom both enjoy targeting my early. I honestly don't know about you Minties, I think you're coming off as scum, although you just made a post that I mostly agree with. Although I still think it's very possible you're scum, especially with how you and Tom are interacting.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, if you have any questions for me, ask away. I don't feel like I should have any reason to defend myself as there has been nothing of substance put on me so far yet. I just want more people to actually post, holy crap.

Me being suspicious of someone is not equal to them being scum. I aggressively push people because people tend to slip up and reveal information that proves them mafia more than a very mild passive aggressive suspicion would. We have pretty much nothing to go off of this game so far so I'm making the best of what I have.

I haven't read the rest of the thread yet, but I'm not. I was just answering a question about why a mafia may claim they were saved overnight. I was not suggesting any action in the game, just answering a question about meta.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unfortunately for you, making a read "quickly" does not constitute whether or not I'm scum.
- It doesn't matter how quick I make a read, it's all about what I made it for. I looked at Daniel's posts and noticed his behavior is similar to that of games where he is town. I saw you very quickly go after him for little to no reason, which I found suspicious, so I pushed onto you.
- Also, I did not "waste" my vote. If you had adequately replied (which you didn't, you just acted defensive), I may have been able to switch my vote off of you. Again, unfortunately, you had no reason for me to switch my vote off of you.
- Regardless of that, it is still not scummy in any way to vote for someone you find suspicious as long as you put the reason down, which I had. Voting someone early in the game is not suspicious. If you could explain how it is suspicious or maybe even how it differs from my normal town play style (it doesn't), then you would finally have a grain of salt of evidence on me.

You all have quite the strawman argument going on right now towards me.

Also, if it really does come between me and Dolby, please lynch me. I don't know what Dolby's role is but I'm a townie so I won't die. I'm very glad to see Dolby actually making a case based on behavior which is pretty much all we have to go on.

I'm going to just go ahead and say, by the way, that I think Lucanosa is trying to jump onto a bandwagon and be original with his points but if you read his points, they are very poorly brought up. After what I've read in the last few pages, I don't know about Minties or Tom, although I do believe Lucanosa is a bit fishy. I'll be back on tomorrow I suppose. Again, I'm open to any questions you may have for me. If you really are town and think I'm mafia, asking me questions is the best way to find me out.

Now in my recent GoT mafia game, you were a mafia roleblocker. You played JUST LIKE THIS. Crappy one line posts, just stating that people are scum without reasoning to try and get them lynched instead of yourself. I know you can play better, I've seen it. That's why I'm leaning towards you being red and bussing your scum buddy just like you did that game when you bussed Daniel into a lynch. After Daniel flipped red in that game you said oh I'm proven now because I voted for scum! Natty had clearly given up because she voted for HERSELF. That's why her getting lynched doesn't make anyone proven because she did what most scum do when back against a corner and voted for herself.

Thanks for re-iterating the opinions of 3 other people that posted just before you to try to appear like a town player

Also, I did not vote in the straw poll, but if I did, I'd go for Daniel. As I've seen in previous games, he's very jokey and memey as town and actually tries to play as mafia. He isn't making jokes in his posts. When I tried to mention this a game or two ago I was pushed on super hard for no reason even though I was town. (cough cough m30w cough cough) which kinda just goes to show m30w is a terrible town player, not scum

Except I've been correct on my reads of him every single time ever since I figured out his pattern. Could you elaborate on why you think it's dumb instead of just shooting it down with no reasoning?

It's unusual. I'm saying it's suspicious. I'm not outright calling him scum. Day 1 is hard. But when he flips, you're my next target

I don't think N e s s is scum at all actually. You are all pretty bad players (Kit, Panda, Trojan) and I'm quite certain that this is the same as what happened in that game where beary and Blu Rose and a bunch of people were posting nothing for days on end pointing fingers for no reason.

little known secret : oath is bad

What do you want me to do? Argue on baseless accusations? Tom should have done a completely random (incl. whole player list) instead of going through all of this. I already mentioned that I think Daniel is scum. There is literally nothing else I can contribute.

It's ok muffin

PS Ayaya and Ness there is really no need to fight over whether you think I'm "town leaning" or "strong town", we should just focus on gathering suspicions based on posts and following up on current positions. There is really nothing more to discuss until Night unless you think you're going to die and want to add your unspoken reads.

Fun tip: instead of m8y, write m80

Also, Tina, I did push pretty hard early game on Daniel, it's just that everyone was dismissing my thoughts which I found a bit intriguing. I also pushed to kill Endless and it obviously didn't work out. I have definitely put in a fair share of development of finding scum.

Someone asked me who I'm suspicious of, and it is still mostly Daniel. I can taste his fear. I'm also kind of wondering about the MIA players. With the two blue kills, it could be possible that Dolby is mafia and just lying about his IRL situation, although I don't think he'd lie about something so drastic. He could still be mafia regardless. There is also someone who is completely AFK as far as I know, who is to be replaced.

actually I have not shot anyone all game which is the funny part. I claimed the shot on Endless for security. no idea who shot him, probably the mafia

If nothing else I guarantee you from this post that Trojan is scum.

I would be incredibly surprised if Trundle was town aligned this game. If I am alive D4, I will post even more evidence.

I mean I can't say for sure because I still haven't read my role this game, but I'm pretty sure I'm town.

Day Four

After another eventful night, Trojan die.

Trojan the Awards Show Announcer had some ****ery.

oath2order said:
You are the Awards Show Announcer. Your official role name is Dreaming God. You have the ability to control the show! You have the following abilities that you use, however, you do not know what they do. They can only be used at night.
  • Announce the categories (Places votes on three random players to be announced as Dreaming God's vote during the next day cycle)
  • Go to commercial (As soon as this PM is received, night time is over. This only works at a minimum of two hours after night starts)
  • Take a viral selfie (Opens a QuickTopic between three random players)

Day Four will end in "someone count these for me", at 11PM EST, February 25th, 2016.

Last edited:
I don't like having to out my role when we've been losing blue players and I only trust a few out of the ones alive, but due to the nature of this game, I'll take the risk.

Firstly, my role is Hammerer Detective Miller, which seems to be inspired by Kayla from TBT Mafia II (it's an honor to have this role!) The hammerer part means if there's a tie and I haven't voted, my vote will go to a random player. The detective part means I get to find out player's alignment every night, and the miller part means I'll come out as mafia if inspected, which is why I've been scumhunting seriously so it's obvious that I'm town.

While I couldn't inspect on N1 because Trojan ended it early, I used it on Sataric on N2 and Dolby on N3. Both came back as mafia. And this is when I get confused.

Sataric was confirmed as town-aligned on D3 and I know he'll change to town because we're Neighbors & share a QT, and he said his alignment would change according to mine. He denied being third party and mafia, so that leaves him as town, but then why did my inspection return him as mafia?

I suspected Sataric and m3ow because of Sataric's inspection result, and the connection between them:
  • Sataric tells me he suspects Karla as mafia and so did m3ow
  • Sataric specifically put me (his neigbor) and m3ow (who he said he considered as neighbor) as town
  • Sataric's replies on the QT are vague, and I was suspect m3ow as mafia, which makes me less likely to trust what they say.
  • Both have not being doing as well as they have on GoT when they were both town

Also, what he said about his role seem really weird:
Sataric said:
My win condition is simple: To be the best neighbor ever and help YOU win the game. Essentially we are now a team of our own, though regardless if you are part of the Town or Mafia, I will not win unless you survive until the end.
Sataric said:
My alignment will be publicly revealed at Day 3 and it will switch at that time to be the same as yours if you are still alive. Otherwise I will auto-default to Town. If you should die, I will become a vengeance-seeking role rather than being removed from the game.
Sataric said:
No, I was not Mafia before. That wouldn't make much sense since I would then now know who was scum. My win condition remains the same: I win if you win and survive! So if you are Mafia, you really should let me know so that I can help you guys win.
Sataric said:
I chose to be Town aligned because you told me you were Town aligned. However, it doesn't change my win condition, so if you're scum I assume that your win-con is "Equal or outnumber town" and therefore you can leave me alive regardless.
Sataric said:
I am the most beautiful artwork ever created, from Tom's unofficial Mafia. I am a painting on your wall, basically. Therefore, I 'live in your house', and that's why we can talk. On day 1 I had to pick a person to 'belong to' and then Oath made this chat for us. Then I could pick my alignment and Oath would confirm my choice in the thread once I made it to day 3.

He didn't state what role he actually have (like mine is Hammerer Detective Miller) which really made me suspect if he is telling the truth.

So, along with Sataric acting vague to me and his inspection result, I wasn't sure if:
  • My role modifiers mean anyone who is town will return as mafia to me, which means Dolby and Sataric are indeed town-aligned
  • My inspection result is indeed true and Dolby & Sataric are mafia
  • The results I get are random so it won't help town in the end

And that is why I'm confused and roleclaimed. We either have two confirmed townie or two confirmed mafia. Which one is correct?

I'd build a case on why I suspect Dolby and inspected him in last night but this post is already long enough.

Back