Mafia TBT Scummy Award Mafia Game - End Game #justicewasright

I hate to break it to you, but it's clear that you're grasping at any straws to try to keep pushing me. There have been town roleblockers before, I think my role was inspired by sunleth mafia (where your brother was the town roleblocker btw).

Okay the underlined sentence made me vote for you for now. So far all the roles that are inspired from previous games are written in the role PM (ex. mine was inspired by Kayla from TBT Mafia II, Panda is the One-Shot Vigilante from TBT Mafia VI.) so you should know what role it's from, especially since it's the theme of the game.

I checked previous games where you were mafia and you were able to present logical arguments against suspicious townies, just like Tom did. I'm not surprised if you're doing it now. You also claimed along with Sataric and me, but circumstances made us claim, why would you claim too? Most people think you're town so Trundle's tunneling on you isn't really a reason to claim.

Oh, I interpreted Minties' action failing as being roleblocked. I thought that was what my PM said too, but I just checked and it specifically said it was blocked. So then there's only two roleblockers that we know of, and if Minties is telling the truth she is less than 100% DT.

So Minties you can only perform one action of yours at night? This is odd to me.

I don't know what to think of Minties at this point. Her DT part of the role is 99% useless, so why make it so that she can only use one part of her role a night AND half of her basically useless role be less than 100%?? It would make more sense for her role to either be that she can use 2 actions and her DT role isn't 100%, or that she can use one per night and her DT role is 100%. I mean with the amount of blues in this game I could see Oath laughing while throwing that role in here. But it's also a pretty convenient fake claim.

I don't like it at all how instead of her giving her own opinion on me she just quoted what Ayaya said. It felt lazy, if you really think I'm scum then why aren't you pushing me?? Say that and make your own argument, tell me exactly what I said that was scummy. I responded to Ayaya without trying to waste my time on it bc it was literally just taking my posts out of context and saying "K u pushed Karla too hard & ur too sure of urself so now I'm voting u" while ignoring the fact that I waited till the last hour or two to vote.

I decided that I will reveal part of my role, because I just realized it will look scummy if I don't lol. Part of my role is a Vote Thief. It made me really uncomfortable last time with how impulsive Trundle was with his double votes so I stole one of his.

Oh, I interpreted Minties' action failing as being roleblocked. I thought that was what my PM said too, but I just checked and it specifically said it was blocked. So then there's only two roleblockers that we know of, and if Minties is telling the truth she is less than 100% DT.

So Minties you can only perform one action of yours at night? This is odd to me.

I don't know what to think of Minties at this point. Her DT part of the role is 99% useless, so why make it so that she can only use one part of her role a night AND half of her basically useless role be less than 100%?? It would make more sense for her role to either be that she can use 2 actions and her DT role isn't 100%, or that she can use one per night and her DT role is 100%. I mean with the amount of blues in this game I could see Oath laughing while throwing that role in here. But it's also a pretty convenient fake claim.

I don't like it at all how instead of her giving her own opinion on me she just quoted what Ayaya said. It felt lazy, if you really think I'm scum then why aren't you pushing me?? Say that and make your own argument, tell me exactly what I said that was scummy. I responded to Ayaya without trying to waste my time on it bc it was literally just taking my posts out of context and saying "K u pushed Karla too hard & ur too sure of urself so now I'm voting u" while ignoring the fact that I waited till the last hour or two to vote.

I decided that I will reveal part of my role, because I just realized it will look scummy if I don't lol. Part of my role is a Vote Thief. It made me really uncomfortable last time with how impulsive Trundle was with his double votes so I stole one of his.

Are you kidding me? I asked Oath if I could do both and he said no only one at a time. Assuming that means because two would be OP as ****. You're just regurgitating what Trundle said. Same ****, different mouthpiece. Ness was a Vengeful Veteran 0% Granny. Blu Rose was a 50% Super-Saint Self-Aware One-Shot Vigilante Miller. Starrywolf was a 50% Motivator 75% Normalizer. Sarasakat was an Unlynchable 0% Reviver. You are literally saying nothing logical with your post at all. All of these players essentially had "useless" roles as well if it was 0%. I have no way of knowing what percentage I am, so I had believed I could get results 100%. You saying I'm scum because I can't use two actions in one night that would be OP if they were 100% makes no sense. Not sure how you got "my action failed" as "my action was roleblocked". Not the same thing at all. Why would Oath give mafia two roleblockers because Natty flipped Hooker?

You're calling me lazy, yet you're also just repeating what Trundle is saying. All you've done all game is skate by under the radar and only talked when Ayaya said something. I at least tried to make some reads before Trundle got a hard on for me. If I had taken the time to go back through your posts even more in depth like I am now, I would have roleblocked you a lot sooner because you're scummy as hell.

Don't you guys think that if Ness was scum he'd be more in the background or trying harder to push someone else? like it seems as if he's just given up because he's frustrated. And if he was scum why would he claim such a ridiculous role, it'd be so much more believable to simply claim Granny.

so these are the possibilities, he's being:

1. bad town. he's not lying, was trolling 2 b funny and then when everyone was like wtf ru doing, he just backed himself into a corner
2. worse scum. he's lying and slipped majorly??? on purpose? idk I honestly don't think this is that likely. Ness isn't a bad player and I doubt he would be so obvious. although I have not looked into previous games when he was scum
3. third party?? where his wincon is being lynched or something idek

imo the 1st seems the most likely given that he was pushing Daniel in the beginning so id assume he was reaction testing. I just think if he was scum he'd be more likely to lay low and not bring so much attention to himself. anyway although some of his actions don't scream town, to me it seems like he just got emotional. so I won't be voting him. I'd rather vote someone that's kind of skating by even though they're usually strong/aggressive players. namely, Ender. I'll be looking more into him rn, I'm on mobile at work so I only have enough time to write this for now, sry

@Ness, please kill Karla

I already elaborated on this, but just look at the way he's playing this game vs how he's playing GOT mafia as vig. He was way more questioning and actively helping town.

Please kill Karla, Ness

I understand why Ayaya is voting you, you were trolling.. Don't think that makes you scum bc to me it just looks like you dgaf anymore since you're dying. Understandable. but don't kill Ayaya just for revenge pls

Didn't want to jump on the Ness bandwagon probably because they knew that Ness would flip town, but really REALLY wanted Ness to take Karla with him. M30w_ literally only talked about Karla DAY ONE and then suddenly stop tunnelling him so hard when Ayaya called them out for making ****ty baseless cases on him. M3ow is following the tide of the game yet again and repeating what Trundle is saying. They claim I'm lazy for quoting the strange interaction with Ayaya while not doing much themselves either. Not only is this ridiculously hypocritical, but it's incredibly sus because they're trying to shove suspicion on me and off of Trundle.

If you choose to lynch Kit or Trojan you probably will hit town.. They are known for shtposting and the like. It feels like you're not even trying rn, same with half the players in this game...

- - - Post Merge - - -

*kill not lynch

"You'll probably hit town" Steering Ness away from taking their scumbuddy Kit with him.

That's not a good thing. not contributing/being inactive only hurts town more.

Immune from what? If you didn't vote Ness you can't be killed.

Rip town, if Ness isn't lying two townies will probably die and when night ends even more of us will die.

I see this all the time. The whole I'm-so-pro-town-look-at-me stick that they're playing at here. I just don't buy it, my gut is screaming at this post because I missed it earlier.

Tbh I don't really believe your claim, and you haven't been useful all game so yeah lol

Day ends in a little less than three hours guys. Still leaning towards a Karla, Starrywolf or Dolby vote but I want to hear from everyone

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can't really build cases, when mostly everyone's shtposting

I wanted Ness to kill Karla because I found Karla's reasoning for pushing Ness weak. He wasn't contributing and wasn't even trying to scumhunt so IMO he was the best kill at the time.

I'm not set on lynching Karla after he claimed that, that's why I haven't voted. I was just laying down our options. his behavior seems scummy so ofc I'm pushing him. The timing of his claim was weird, if he was town he could have proved it by trying. he hasn't been contributing when he's a strong player and literally said he wasn't interested in this game.

I've been considering the same 3-4 players this whole time basically, not sure why you said I'm not considering anyone else.

Claims they don't believe Karla's claim at all and says he hasn't been useful, but then quickly back pedals at the end of the post saying that they're just "laying down options". All game m30w hasn't set anyone as truly scummy, only lightly bussing and defending their scum mates. Karla claimed because multiple people were suspicious of him and m30w kept bringing his name up. I just find it curious that they've suddenly dropped Karla's name as a suspect.

I'll be monitoring the vote thread to see if they're really a vote thief.

Minties, I never said I suspect you tho. I literally said I don?t know how to feel. I townread you the entire game til I thought some things about your claim were weird. That?s why I asked questions, because I was confused. It actually didn?t even cross my mind that I?m probably not 100% either lmao. Anyway like I said, Rune is my strongest suspicion. I want to lynch him unless Oath says he?ll be modkilled soon because I feel really uneasy about their entire interaction with the game/ in QT.

About Ness, I didn?t sus him bc I think he?s smarter than to cause so much attention to himself d1 as mafia. tbh I felt bad for him and I know what it?s like to back yourself into a corner, I learned in your GoT game.

About Kit, I saw no reason to sus her lol. She played the same way in GoT, and she was blue.

About Karla, he made a scummy post about Ness? role being useless, and he was acting really different than he did last game, so I pushed him. He was the scummiest person in the game at that time by far imho. Btw Karla never had to reveal his role. He would have convinced everyone more just by trying to scumhunt and giving his opinions.

Oath when will you modkill Rune?

o btw I meant to add this earlier but couldn?t on mobile:

runeraider is a gr8 lynch candidate tbh

##Vote: Natty

- - - Post Merge - - -

##unvote

##vote: runeraider where r u

Not defending Minties in any way but being able to use only one of your two night actions at night is not odd in any way - That's pretty much how things tend to work in these scenarios and aligns perfectly with some of the other roles present in this game, as far as I can see.

Still reading through the thread so I'll make a proper post later on, along with my vote.

Dolby -unclaimed
Sataric - claimed Tom's Artwork
Ayaya - claimed Hammerer Detective Miller
Trundle - claimed blue, double voter
Runeraider - unclaimed
Lucanosa - claimed vanilla townie
Minties - claimed Roleblocker Neapolitan Detective
Karla - claimed blue, predicts who will be lynched and if right will get a shot to use the next night

Alright, so this is the list of claims - Courtesy of m3ow_. Is llama's still alive? I forgot (been really busy this entire game, as I'm sure some of you have noticed..), but according to the first post of the thread, they are. In any case, they are not on the list above, and niether is m3ow_.

Out of the ten total players remaining, Runeraider is looking like he might eventually get modkilled (Needs confirmation), and I would suspect that there's 2 Mafia left (based on kills per night) and at least one more third-party role. (Based on the fact that there's only been one flipped so far.) The rest are town.

Based on this, it's entirely possible that everyone currently involved in the Minties vs Ayaya vs M3ow_ showdown could all be innocent - Technically, at least. It might not be very likely, however. But for the sake of not wanting to risk a mislynch, I encourage that we gather as much evidence as possible before we eliminate any of these three since I feel there's far easier and obviously scummier people remaining in play.

Lucanosa is the ONLY person who has claimed Vanilla Townie in the entire game so far and something about the replies they made when called out on how odd that is just doesn't sit right with me. Trundle and Karla are the two people that I suspect is the most likely to be either scum or third-party based otherwise. Dolby is always scum, so we shouldn't forget about him either. Let's take a look at how they have voted in the completed lynches so far:

Lucanosa has voted: Did not vote / Self-voted / Did not vote.
Trundle has voted: Ness / StarryWolf / Minties.
Karla has voted: Ness / Did not vote / Did not vote.
Dolby has voted: Ness / Sataric / Natty.

Based on this information alone, if Lucanosa is truly a Vanilla Townie who's primary 'power' is their voice and their ability to vote, they're pretty useless.. Trundle has been responsible for two now-confirmed town players deaths, and Karla and Dolby for one each, with Dolby actually voting to kill Natty on the previous day which is the ONLY vote in the entire bunch between all of these people that benefited us at all. We can also see clearly that Trundle has cared to vote each day, as have Dolby, meanwhile Karla for example seem significantly more disinterested - Whomever dies doesn't seem to concern him as long as he's out of the spotlight himself.

So I think that at least one of Lucanosa and Trundle are Mafia (but likely not both as Lucanosa has voted for Trundle for today..), I think that Karla might be third-party, and I think that the last Mafia hiding is either Dolby or (more likely) one out of m3ow_, Minties, or Ayaya.

Thanks for listening to me ramble. I'll vote for Trundle today.

Lucanosa has voted: Did not vote / Self-voted / Did not vote.

Wait wait wait
what??!

I'm looking back at the voting thread and there's no posts where I've voted myself, I've only voted once and that was for Trundle.
Which means either I have some sort of hidden power (??? which doesn't make sense, my role PM was green)
or someone used a power to make me vote for myself or push a self-vote onto me. That, or oath got confused and mixed up voting somehow.

just seeing that and not even taking into consideration any other points you made makes me wonder wtaf is going on

And for clarification to those wondering about me, my role is:
"You are the ******** Arsonist. Your official role name is Retired Arsonist. You have no special abilities other than your vote. You win when the mafia is eliminated and any killing third-party roles have been eliminated."
and it doesn't make any sense to have all townies be blue and have only one greenie unless there's more greens hiding as inactive but I doubt it.

tl;dr this game makes 0 sense

Hey so first of all I'm not dead and I'm not lurking so please no.

Secondly I've looked at the numbers and since we have 9 left, and there were 20 to start with, and the ratio of 1 to 3 meaning there were 5 mafia to start with, and the fact that we've already killed 2 means that there are 3 mafia left, and the kp rule means that mafia probably has two kp. This means that if we don't lynch scum today, there will be 3 mafia and 5 town, and if mafia does have a kp of 2 then we will lose if everything acts normally.

Be very afraid, people.

This means that if we don't lynch mafia, all vigs should probably just shoot someone with their shot. Any one shot docs or roleblockers, we need you to use your thing if we don't lynch scum today. It's gonna go unused if we lose anyway, so you might as well.

Unless of course you guys want to go with a nl? I think that that might actually be a good course of action here since we'll get more info and havea smaller selection.

tldr; If we don't lynch scum today we'll lose, so just random shoot everything. Or nl, I don't know.

Same, I didn't even know it was part of some of the roles.

But wow Trundle
are you really trying to run me over with a bandwagon as revenge? lmao

Nope, I was just wondering why yours didn't because I thought until now that they all did. I voted for myself today. You are unfortunately dumb.

Nope, I was just wondering why yours didn't because I thought until now that they all did. I voted for myself today. You are unfortunately dumb.

I'm dumb?
I'm not the blue double-voter who's committing suicide and screwing over town, just to prove innocence.

You reek of scumminess. That's all there is to it. And you know that by stirring up an argument with me, there's a chance you'll get away with it, since everyone is partially sus of me being the only green claimed role, and the next day when you're dead, everyone will target me, argue and fight, shtlynch me, and like Rune said, the scum will be able to cruise the game the rest of the way.

You're literally proving that you're either a shtplayer or scum.
Would you just do us all a favor and please claim: either shtplayer, or scum.

Hey so first of all I'm not dead and I'm not lurking so please no.

Secondly I've looked at the numbers and since we have 9 left, and there were 20 to start with, and the ratio of 1 to 3 meaning there were 5 mafia to start with, and the fact that we've already killed 2 means that there are 3 mafia left, and the kp rule means that mafia probably has two kp. This means that if we don't lynch scum today, there will be 3 mafia and 5 town, and if mafia does have a kp of 2 then we will lose if everything acts normally.

Be very afraid, people.

This means that if we don't lynch mafia, all vigs should probably just shoot someone with their shot. Any one shot docs or roleblockers, we need you to use your thing if we don't lynch scum today. It's gonna go unused if we lose anyway, so you might as well.

Unless of course you guys want to go with a nl? I think that that might actually be a good course of action here since we'll get more info and havea smaller selection.

tldr; If we don't lynch scum today we'll lose, so just random shoot everything. Or nl, I don't know.

Why are you trying to scare everyone right now? There was only one death last night. Minties didn't roleblock anyone. Nobody has claimed being hit & saved. Why do you assume there's 3 mafia? I believe there's 2, since their kp was one last night.

Why are you trying to scare everyone right now? There was only one death last night. Minties didn't roleblock anyone. Nobody has claimed being hit & saved. Why do you assume there's 3 mafia? I believe there's 2, since their kp was one last night.

Can't argue with the ratio. I will conceede that I didn't know that there was only one kill last night, but that doesn't necessarily mean that there are only two left. They could have purposely used only one kill to lead us into a false sense of security (doubt it, but whatever) or maybe someone was saved without knowing it, or someone's roleblocked scum with saying so. Maybe even there's a mafioso that doesn't contribute to the kp, like a sniper or whatever it is from EM. Given the past insanity of the roles, I wouldn't rule it out. Basically, I'm not sure yet.

I'll go check past night kps.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You got me! I'm scum!

Not a scam?

Back