• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what kind of people do you hate?

Untalented Popstars

(Just because someone supports Trump doesn't mean you should hate them, everyone is entitled to their own opinions- which is a basic human right. But you do you)

people who are famous with no talent to back it up (//kardashians)

racist, sexist, or homophobic people

People who start **** with customer service employees for doing their job i will end you

Last edited:
Insensitive and ignorant people. People who disregard your own feelings and emotions. People who invalidate you and your feelings.

I dislike being around people who I feel are judgmental. I hate it so much. There are a few girls like that in my Philosophy class and I always feel afraid to do group work with them because I just feel like I can't be myself around them or in fact do anything because I know they're judging me. They're just very *****y and rude I suppose to literally anyone, for no reason whatsoever. I just feel on edge around people like that and so I often choose not to say anything to them.

besides the obvious, people who ***** and moan about the slightest things. there are way too many grave things which are actually justified being fretted over. crying over your lost toy or not getting ice cream after a fancy dinner isn't.

there are also people who don't really care about others' feelings, even of their friends and proceed to go about doing whatever their ego makes them do. or you know just not putting efforts in friendships in general i guess.

Last edited:
People that are spoiled and complain about all of the little things. Also, people who think they're right when they're obviously not. I think I've said that like 5 times on this website lmao oops.

Insensitive and ignorant people. People who disregard your own feelings and emotions. People who invalidate you and your feelings.

I dislike being around people who I feel are judgmental. I hate it so much. There are a few girls like that in my Philosophy class and I always feel afraid to do group work with them because I just feel like I can't be myself around them or in fact do anything because I know they're judging me. They're just very *****y and rude I suppose to literally anyone, for no reason whatsoever. I just feel on edge around people like that and so I often choose not to say anything to them.

lol this sounds like me and probably what people think of me but I'm actually really sweet and just want someone to make me laugh.

I dislike special snowflakes

People who insist I did something when I didn't to make me look bad.
Even if there's people who also insist I didn't do that thing.

Also I can see this thread turning ugly in the near future

Also I can see this thread turning ugly in the near future
Yeah, it's basically the same thing as the 2 (or more?) threads that recently got locked, so I expect this one to be just as fun. I already reported it, but it didn't get locked yet. Maybe without Izzy, it will be more peaceful.

I never really 'hate' anyone, and even if I do, the feeling is fleeting and I get over it eventually. Giving people control over my life through hatred isn't worth it to me

Yeah, it's basically the same thing as the 2 (or more?) threads that recently got locked, so I expect this one to be just as fun. I already reported it, but it didn't get locked yet. Maybe without Izzy, it will be more peaceful.

Those threads would've been fine if the spammers didn't come along. There wasn't really anything controversial going on regarding the actual thread topic.

*looks around* I hate everyone.

Back