• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Micro Mafia IV: The Empire Strikes Back of the Sith Awakens (JEDI WIN)

I have everyone listed as town, what the heck?

Yeah you led to a doctor lynch and was suspicious of the cop.

Haydenn what do you have to say with your new susipious?

I'm pretty sure it isn't ender because he wouldn't have let ashot claim Mafia so badly, and get lynched right after.

I'm not gonna call out my role yet, but I was given BB8. Honestly, i have no idea at this point.

Day Two

It was dark and stormy when it happened. The former Jedi Temple ruins of its former self here, ransacked by looters, scavengers, and prisoners after the Imperial military picked it clean. Ashoka Tano missed this place and was sad to see it in such disrepair. Little did she know it'd be the last place she saw. She felt the presence of a dark power, they were making no attempt to conceal it. They were angry that Lord Sidious had been killed by these arrogant do gooders.

It took no more than a force choke and some lightning to burn out Tano's lights.

Trundle aka Ashoka Tano the Alignment Cop has died. You have until 6 PM EST January 11th to Lynch.

Last edited:
Full role claim:

I'm Padme the Lover. Neutral. At the start of the game I pick one person, and get a QT with them, and as long as we both survive I win.

Endless is my Loved. He can confirm everything I say here. Too tired to make observations but I think Haydenn is like, the only option left.

Though that is odd, because I was sure I townread Haydenn. But then again, my scum/town reads have actually been utter **** this game so...

Well. then i guess it's Haydenn.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay everyone's roles:
Call me Innocent: C3PO the mason
Starry: R2D2 the mason
Enderexposed: Padme the Lover
Endless: Town
N e s s: Commander Cody Bulletproof
Haydenn:??? scum

We win.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I'm guessing Endless is a vig and Haydenn role blocked him or something.

no u dont win when u lynch me ://

What's your exact role then?

There's no one left other than you. And everyone else's claims check out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here's how everyone else is innocent.
Me & Starry- We're masons and there's only one mafia left so it's not like we're both scum.
Ender & Endless- Ender is a lover and Endless was investigated as town, and the godfather is dead so they must be town.
N e s s- No one died on Night 1, because he took the shot.

plot twist, both the masons were actually mafs -_-ll
im a self aware miller tho, so idk

plot twist, both the masons were actually mafs -_-ll
im a self aware miller tho, so idk

I kinda just said why the masons can't be mafia... there was only 1 KP and with ashot we would have had 2KP.

Why the hell would BB8 be a miller, you're doing a bad job at defending yourself.

Back