Mafia Micro Mafia IV: The Empire Strikes Back of the Sith Awakens (JEDI WIN)

Why did you want to shoot me when i already claimed?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also i wasn't hit last night btw.

I will laugh if there never was a roleblocker and Endless was just rolling badly on his 50% every night.

Yeah the Masons are pretty much 100% town right now. And unless you're saying that I'm a scum that has the power to create a lover QT and pretend to be the lover role, which would be a pretty ****ing weird role, then we know who is the lynch here.

Yeah the Masons are pretty much 100% town right now. And unless you're saying that I'm a scum that has the power to create a lover QT and pretend to be the lover role, which would be a pretty ****ing weird role, then we know who is the lynch here.

How are they 100% town dude, Daniel could be mafia with Starry being lover. Vice versa.

Mafia team has PMed their surrender. Ness aka Jar Jar Binks the Roleblocker has ceded his Sith powers to the combined might of R2D2, C3P0, and Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader.

A proper post will be done later when I'm not looking for socks. Town has won.

Oh, right. I was Anakin the Lover, not Padme. I just thought it might not be so good to claim as Anakin the Lover. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still lose though. Because Endless died. : < Sad days.

Man, my mafia team didn't help at all.
Ashtot or Haydenn didn't PM their actions N1, Ashtot didn't even try and haydenn claimed SAM.

Sooo i'm a bit salty right now about this, but i really like some of the things i did this game though, i'll keep them in mind.

Tbh, Ness flipping scum makes me happy because Endless and I had Ness/Ashtot pegged early and thinking Ness was town meant we screwed up our reads.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH

Did you block Endless every night?

Tbh, Ness flipping scum makes me happy because Endless and I had Ness/Ashtot pegged early and thinking Ness was town meant we screwed up our reads.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH

Did you block Endless every night?

Yeah, i had a hunch that he would be a blue role. Afterwards when he claimed i was like "hell no".

Whoop
Ihad suspicions as soon as Ness came on Daniel like wtf man

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whoop
Ihad suspicions as soon as Ness came on Daniel like wtf man

Back