Mafia Micro Mafia IV: The Empire Strikes Back of the Sith Awakens (JEDI WIN)

I voted him. Unless he says something logical then i think we should lynch him.

He could be a third party role that needs to get lynched in order to win. I don't really know what he's trying to do here. It's possible he was trying to bring Endless down with him but uhh... If he really is godfather then Endless would have came back mafia-aligned.

Theres no way Ashtot is a jester. Theres never been a jester in TBT mafia. So chances are its not impossible, just improbable.

I feel comfortable with my vote on him.

Ashtot if you're town stop throwing the game.

If you're mafia then feel free to continue.

Also, the reason I figured there was a night stopper was because it seemed logical that there would be a vigilante in the game. For now I'll believe Ness's claim unless something later down the line doesn't make sense.

Theres no way Ashtot is a jester. Theres never been a jester in TBT mafia. So chances are its not impossible, just improbable.

I feel comfortable with my vote on him.

Actually I believe there was once a jester type role in Justin's Animal Crossing Mafia, but maybe that was just something we thought was going on in the game. It's all fpggy.

If we mislynch do we lose, or do we still live to day 2

Town doesn't lose until the mafia outnumber/equals town

We're still in the clear if we mislynch, mafia only has 1 KP from what we can piece together :)

We still will be around even if they have 2 kp, p sure.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, nevermind I'm blind and dumb and I have a headache.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ashtot is doing **** all so I might as well join that. I feel like if he's actually scum it'd be amazing but he's probably just doing trolly things.

Back