• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I have an idea...

What about Coral? Sounds pretty :3

That sounds extremely pretty! thank you! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

for pwps you can use fountains, the picnic blanket, the water statue (I forgot the name), the log bench and the tiki torches would also give it an islandy feel. Also, the lighthouse, totem poles, outdoor chairs, and fire pit would be perfect! You can add a couple around the entrance to the beach or something.

for landscaping, don't add too many cedars but make sure you have tons of tropical fruit c: (I can give you some if you need!) red & yellow hibiscus would be perfect in your town. at your beach lots of palm trees, coral & shells, of course! there is also beach QR's that are pretty cool!

you can also decorate your house with an island theme, using the island furniture like beach table, chair, tropical wall & floor, sandcastle, etc

as for villagers, I think octopi would be great! you should definitely add O'Hare too, I mean his look at his hat. other ideas are birds or ostriches, maybe like Blanche or Phoebe?

Extremely helpful, love all the points you made! and helped to give me a good vision of what my town will look like, you will most definitely being seeing these ideas incorporated into my town :) Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Some other villager suggestions are Keaton and Caroline! Both of their homes have beachy themes inside, plus Keaton looks like a parrot and I know Caroline was originally an island-only villager.

I'll consider them! I like Carolines design, but I'm not so keen on Keaton even though he is a parrot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Coral is BEAUTIFUL! I love that!

Agreed! Maybe I should make a poll of all the town names suggested & mayor names so then I can decide on a town name & a mayor name :)

Maybe you can have a windmill in the north of your town, some illuminated PWP's to light up the town at night, a campsite (obviously :D), a hammock, some log benches, and maybe a park in your town with the jungle gym, the tyre chairs and the balloon archway...

For villagers maybe rod? He's a pirate mouse so he'd go along well with the ocean/beach theme

For villagers maybe rod? He's a pirate mouse so he'd go along well with the ocean/beach theme

I put him on the dreamie list for this new town just recently, actually :)

Thanks for the suggestion though :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oooh I've got another idea! Are you familiar with Steven Universe?

I'm familiar with steven universe, however i'm yet to watch it :( anyway, you can go ahead with your idea if you'd like, i'd love to hear it!

Last edited:
I put him on the dreamie list for this new town just recently, actually :)

Thanks for the suggestion though :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm familiar with steven universe, however i'm yet to watch it :( anyway, you can go ahead with your idea if you'd like, i'd love to hear it!

Okay so why don't you make a town that's partly based on the series like a house that's based on the temple eg. a lava/magma room for Garnet, Blue water like themed room for Pearl and customized sloppy series items to purple for Amethyst? And then a room based on Rose Quartz? It's just and idea. If you watch the series then you'll get more of an understanding.

pwp's should be the light house, the moai statue, the log bench, the wooden bench (the white bench), the flame torches, maybe a camp fire, topiaries,

- - - Post Merge - - -

and that singular chair thing

Okay so why don't you make a town that's partly based on the series like a house that's based on the temple eg. a lava/magma room for Garnet, Blue water like themed room for Pearl and customized sloppy series items to purple for Amethyst? And then a room based on Rose Quartz? It's just and idea. If you watch the series then you'll get more of an understanding.

Sounds awesome. I'm probably going to start watching the series as from tomorrow, so I can reference it properly.
and join the fandom but if I do end up making the rooms, you can help if you'd like? just a suggestion though you don't have to :) but it's a really awesome idea, so i thought you might want some part in it :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

pwp's should be the light house, the moai statue, the log bench, the wooden bench (the white bench), the flame torches, maybe a camp fire, topiaries,

- - - Post Merge - - -

and that singular chair thing

Noted!

Sounds awesome. I'm probably going to start watching the series as from tomorrow, so I can reference it properly.
and join the fandom but if I do end up making the rooms, you can help if you'd like? just a suggestion though you don't have to :) but it's a really awesome idea, so i thought you might want some part in it :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Noted!

I'd love to help! I'd start by using Happy home designer as a way of coming up with ideas.

I'd love to help! I'd start by using Happy home designer as a way of coming up with ideas.

Not gonna lie, I haven't played Happy home designer since a few days after my birthday. It's a good game, but I can just never be bothered to play it D:

Not gonna lie, I haven't played Happy home designer since a few days after my birthday. It's a good game, but I can just never be bothered to play it D:

Okay! Over the weekend, I'll try and produce some ideas for the house. I'll VM you the pictures! Once we get that going, we can get all the items together here on TBT and work on it while using the images as a source!

Back