• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[LINE] Mario Kart 8: All Cup Tour (RACE #2: TODAY @7PM EST)

Temari

Bells
Galaxy Easter Egg
Kirby Easter Egg
Heart Glow Wand
White Feather
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Dark Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Candy Easter Egg

z6htf8O.png

Rq6Stqj.png
ygG41FS.png
Welcome to the All Cup Tour, our Mario Kart 8 event for the One Year LINE Anniversary! Thank you sooo much for being interested in participating in this race!

This event is fairly simple, we are playing Mario Kart 8. However, it?s also not simple . . . why? We are going to play all of the courses in the game in one go! Hopefully you have enough stamina (and salt) to be up for this event!

Thank you, good luck, and have fun!

Please ask any questions in this thread.
3NgJjKH.png
Race #1Friday, November 20that 6:00 ESTHosted by Temari
Race #2Tuesday, November 24hat 7:00 ESTHosted by Javocado
QcsUEtl.png
v4CDoog.png
150cc, All Items, All Vehicles, All Courses, No CPU, No DLC*

*If there are enough people participating with DLC, we will do a race with DLC.
v4CDoog.png

All of the courses will be random by your pick

EXCEPT: Mario Kart Stadium and Rainbow Road Wii U.
v4CDoog.png
Mario Kart Stadium will be the first course of the tour.

Rainbow Road Wii U will be the final course.
v4CDoog.png
There will be two days that races will occur. Please participate on the day that fits best with your schedule.
v4CDoog.png
Up to 11 people may participate in each race, so sign up quickly!
You may not participate in more than one race.
v4CDoog.png
NOTE: It is YOUR responsibility to send the host a friend request. Be sure you are ready to play and in the room at least 5 minutes before the posted time.

Do not contact any of the hosts, cohosts, judges, or contributors to gain the upper hand / cheat in the festivals, bonfire events or confidential prize info otherwise you will be excluded from the event.
ITK7mBb.png
To sign up?

?Reply to this thread with your username, your Nintendo Network ID, and which race you would like to sign up for. Example?

Temari, NNID: missthreadball, Race #2 on 11/24. I have the DLC.

oflg5yG.png

Participation1
v4CDoog.png
First Place (of every two cups)3
v4CDoog.png
Second Place (of every two cups)2
v4CDoog.png
Third Place (of every two cups)1
v4CDoog.png

First, second, third place are based on the places earned in every 8 courses, not individual races. This will give us 8 sets of winners. Participation is based on every 2 cups, only giving a maximum of 4 participation mushrooms.

EPwc8sZ.png
The event exclusive prizes for the winner are as follows:

The person who earns the most mushrooms after the two races are over will receive

Salt Amiibo (made by Temari) - Show that you were the ultimate salt giver to those racing against you! Earn this awesome custom, still in box amiibo! Open it to scan, and maybe you will learn which character gives the most salt in the Smash Bros series. (similar but not exactly like the one pictured below)

Mario plush - Cute, simple Mario plush by Nintendo. He kinda looks like Luigi, but it?s still pretty awesome.

Mario Kart Figures - Desktop collectible figurines of your favorite Mario Kart original characters!.

**Prizes will be shipped for free to the winner. International participants are allowed, however you may have to cover some of the international shipping fees.

Tp91RGC.jpg
cRYvrWm.png

This will fill up as needed : )

________Question________
_______________Answer_______________
About how long will this whole event last?
Racing all 8 Cups will take about 2 hours. I can confirm that racing with the DLC, it takes closer to 3 hours.
Do I have to race for the entire event?
Although we would rather you stay for the entire event, if something happens you may leave. Point distribution is every 2 cups, so any mushrooms you earn for the event, you will still have. You receive 1 mushroom for every 2 cups played.
How does the mushroom distribution work?
Mario Kart 8 allows for only 4 courses to be played before points are reset. Those 4 courses are considered "Cups". We will keep track of how many points everyone earns at the end of each Cup. Mushrooms will be awarded based on Participation and Place. The three people who have the highest amount of points after every 2 cups will be given mushrooms. Points will start at "0" again after every 2 Cups.
Will the hosts be racing with us?
Yes, the hosts will be racing with you, however, they will not be allowed to earn mushrooms. Their place will be a "ghost". Any place they get will be removed, and the person underneath will be replaced. For example, if I got Third Place in one race, and Trundle was a real participant and got Fourth Place, my place would be removed. Trundle would then actually be considered for Third Place and would receive his mushrooms accordingly.
Am I allowed to participate in both races?
Participation is limited in this event since only 22 people are allowed. However, you may participate in both races if there is room for you. Please let us know which race is your "priority race" and you will be guaranteed a spot for that one. We will put you down for the other race, but if space is limited, you will be bumped.

Last edited:
RACE #1

DATE: Friday, November 20th
TIME: 6:00pm EST

Room hosted by: Temari (NNID – missthreadball)
PlaceTBT UsernameNNID
#1Paperboy012305*
Apple-Yo147

#2The Hidden Owl*
stalecupcakes200

#3stargate*
latsias

#4SuperStar2361
SuperStar2361

#5crimsontadpoles*
crimsontadpoles

#6DarkDesertFox*
DarkDesertFox

#7BlueCheeseMonkey*
bluecheesemonkey

#8Araie*
IslandDoctor

#9Zigzag991*
Zigzag991

*DLC

RACE #2

DATE: Tuesday, November 24th
TIME: 7:00pm EST

Room hosted by: Javocado (NNID – SAUCExBOSS)
PlaceTBT UsernameNNID
#1Yoshisaur*
LeaBriana

#2Jetix*
Gatod19

#3JeffreyAC*
TBA

#4ThomasNLD*
Naesala

#5Jinglefruit*
Jinglefruit

#6The Hidden Owl*
stalecupcakes200

#7KainAronoele*
KapawAronoele

#8Paperboy012305*
Apple-Yo147

*DLC

Last edited:
I'd love to join in on this!

username: stargate, NNID: latsias, race #2 on 11/24

Last edited:
I believe you've been properly added to the list! Even though it says you're number 1, it does not mean you are in first place, by the way. You are first place in my heart though ;)

When signing up, please let us know if you have DLC as well! Thank you!

I'd love to join in on this!

username: stargate, NNID: latsias, race #2 on 11/20

Hi stargate, just wanted to confirm which race you wanted to join. Race 2 is actually on Tuesday, 11/24. Would you like to be on Friday, 11/20 instead? Sorry about the confusion c:

Last edited:
I'm joining this, I got both DLC.

Paperboy012305, NNID: Apple-Yo147, Race #1 on 11/20.

Did I do it right?

I'm joining this, I got both DLC.

Paperboy012305, NNID: Apple-Yo147, Race #1 on 11/20.

Did I do it right?

You've been added! Thanks for signing up! If you have friends that play that are on the forum, have them join too! :)

You've been added! Thanks for signing up! If you have friends that play that are on the forum, have them join too! :)
I'll try.

Also, i'm not in this for the prizes, just for the fun of it. Understand?

Sure! If you win you will be awarded the prizes but if you do not wish to receive them the prizes will go to the runner up (AFAIK).
Ok, I won't be able to get the prizes because I can't get whatever from strangers and pay for them.

I believe you've been properly added to the list! Even though it says you're number 1, it does not mean you are in first place, by the way. You are first place in my heart though ;)

That's all that matters <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

When signing up, please let us know if you have DLC as well! Thank you!

Hi stargate, just wanted to confirm which race you wanted to join. Race 2 is actually on Tuesday, 11/24. Would you like to be on Friday, 11/20 instead? Sorry about the confusion c:

I'm pretty sure I have all DLC!

Whoops, my bad. I won't be around for the 20th so yeah I meant the 24th. Sorry about that! ^_^

Do you know how long the races will last? I'm wondering because I was thinking of joining the first race, but it starts at 11pm for me. Because it's on a Friday night, I would be awake when it starts, but I don't want to end up staying up until 1/2am racing =.=

Do you know how long the races will last? I'm wondering because I was thinking of joining the first race, but it starts at 11pm for me. Because it's on a Friday night, I would be awake when it starts, but I don't want to end up staying up until 1/2am racing =.=

I believe in order to get a fair distribution of points around the board, it will probably be at least two hours. Although the competitive spirit will drive you to victory if you join!

I believe in order to get a fair distribution of points around the board, it will probably be at least two hours. Although the competitive spirit will drive you to victory if you join!

Oh, OK! Hmmm... ya know what? I think I will join!

Username: SuperStar2361
NNID: SuperStar2361
Race #1 on 20/11

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and BTW, I don't have the DLC.

Um, sorry if this is a dumb question, but where can you find your Nintendo ID for the Wii U..?

Back