[LINE] Mario Kart 8: All Cup Tour (RACE #2: TODAY @7PM EST)

Um, sorry if this is a dumb question, but where can you find your Nintendo ID for the Wii U..?

When you open up your Wii U and log into your account it should tell you what your NNID is! You had to have picked it yourself.

When you open up your Wii U and log into your account it should tell you what your NNID is! You had to have picked it yourself.

Ah, okay.. the thing was, I had wanted to use my father's account so uh.. yeah. Thank you though!

Finally got it! My username is Araie, and my Nintendo ID is IslandDoctor! I would like to participate in race 1. Thank you!

It was a little mix-up.
My work schedule fluctuates, so Friday's are uncertain. However, Tuesday I'm always guaranteed off so that's why I'm running Race #2! :)
Ok, so i'm joining #2 as well. Am I allowed to do that as i'm joining #1?

Last edited:
Ok, so i'm joining #2 as well. Am I allowed to do that as i'm joining #1?

You may join the second race, but only if there is room. Other people will be top priority, since you have already joined the first race.

Also, you will not receive any additional points when racing in the second race c:

You may join the second race, but only if there is room. Other people will be top priority, since you have already joined the first race.

Also, you will not receive any additional points when racing in the second race c:
Oh. Even if there is room, i'll still have fun.

Updated the FAQ~ Please don't refrain from asking questions if you have any!

Oh yay the first event I can participate in!!

Yoshisaur, NNID: LeaBriana, Race #2 on 11/24. I have all of the DLC :D

Hello! I would like to enter to the LINE All cup!
Info.:
Jetix/NNID:Gatod19/#2nd race/I have the dlc!

One question,what if we doesn't have the complete dlc/we dont have the dlc?

I always love to do a bit of racing.

crimsontadpoles, NNID: crimsontadpoles, Race #1 on 11/20. I have the DLC.

I want to enter but I have a question, race #2 is almost empty, is there a minimum of participants required for it to happen?

Back