• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who's your favorite Halloween like villager?

Your favorite?

• Total voters

QoQ

Bells
Discuss. :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Obviously there's some other villagers who have Halloween looks to them, so if you think of one that you like better than the poll options, let me know!

I'd definitely say Kiki, but that's more because she was my all time favorite in Wild World and I adored her. I still kinda think she's super cute, but those eyes can be rather off-putting. =u=

I'd definitely say Kiki, but that's more because she was my all time favorite in Wild World and I adored her. I still kinda think she's super cute, but those eyes can be rather off-putting. =u=

My favorite kitty cat! <3 :lemon:

I didn't want to have too many poll options (or too many of one species) but I was strongly considering putting Biskit and Tabby as options. Cobb really deserves to be on this list though! He not only has the look but the theme of his house also. :)

Lucky is my favourite Halloween-themed villager.

I have no idea what Kiki, Cherry or Cobb's house themes are, or what Kiki or Cherry even look like, so I don't know why they're on the list. I can see why Gyroid Bunny is on there, and why Roscoe is on there (because he has red eyes), but I don't know about those three.

Lucky is my favourite Halloween-themed villager.

I have no idea what Kiki, Cherry or Cobb's house themes are, or what Kiki or Cherry even look like, so I don't know why they're on the list. I can see why Gyroid Bunny is on there, and why Roscoe is on there (because he has red eyes), but I don't know about those three.

Cobb has a laboratory and a lot about him hints at Frankenstein... While Cherry is a goth dog and Kiki is a black cat. I think all those things fit quite well with Halloween! :)

I love Cherry the best, with her cow webs on her shirt/eye, personality, and her skin color, i think she represents Halloween the best out of them all. Well, excluding her house because it doesnt really match.

Does Tammy count? I know she isn't very halloween themed in NEW LEAF, but in HHD, she wants a halloween themed house!? If not, then Coco!<3

Cobb is my favorite of those listed. I like Coco and Lucky too, but as you said, Cobb has that mad scientist house and general vibe to him. He sorta looks like a Frankenstein's monster or a zombie with the green skin and yellow eyes, so I really like him. He's currently in my horror-themed town.

I'm happy to say I have Cobb and Lucky in the horror town and managed to get Coco and Cherry onto a secondary town.

I know Kiki is a black cat and am aware that those are tied to Halloween, but she honestly doesn't strike me as a Halloween villager. I mean, there are black cats running around all of the other 364 days of the year, and her house doesn't really have much to point to it. I understand why you put her on there though.

I voted Cherry, but I also think that Aurora deserves to be on the list. Why?
RUU_0015.jpg

Her eyes! o:

I think Cherry has a great Halloween theme going, Kiki and Roscoe are good too, black cat and black horse^^
Muffy the uchi gothic lolita sheep is my secret favourite though, should have been included in the poll:)

I think Cherry has a great Halloween theme going, Kiki and Roscoe are good too, black cat and black horse^^
Muffy the uchi gothic lolita sheep is my secret favourite though, should have been included in the poll:)

O dang! :eek: I actually had her in mind but somehow completely forgot that I was considering her as an option... :(

Back