All of the available land plots in HHD from guidebook

That's awesome mirukushake! If only I could read Japanese. Does the guide mention which villagers unlock the Gracie car? I've been trying to figure that out for awhile.

That's awesome mirukushake! If only I could read Japanese. Does the guide mention which villagers unlock the Gracie car? I've been trying to figure that out for awhile.

It can be unlocked with Gracie's amiibo card or Sparro!

It can be unlocked with Gracie's amiibo card or Sparro!

Thank you!! I'm tempted to ask a thousand more questions but I want to leave some mystery to the game I think lol
I wonder if they will print a guide for NA.

Thank you!! I'm tempted to ask a thousand more questions but I want to leave some mystery to the game I think lol

I really hope Prima comes out with one, cause I really enjoyed their ACNL guide!

The guide looks amazing and comprehensive. Thanks for posting this--it's neat to see all the plots in all the seasons in one place like that! Even though I don't speak Japanese, the Famitsu guide looks as though it'd be quite helpful.

An English guide would be helpful for sure! I have Prima's AC:NL guide, which is...sort of? useful, but the way they organise the furniture leaves a lot to be desired.

Last edited:

Just let me know if you ever need anything haha. I don't think Famitsu ever releases English versions of their guides? Which is a shame, since they're definitely really nice.

I have no idea which ones I'll use, but I definitely won't give my dreamies the one in D4 (I think that's what it is). It looks like there's hardly any space for things there...

I just ordered this guide book from YesAsia. I don't read Japanesse, but I ordered 3 different guide books from Japan for New Leaf when it came out and those 3 books helped me out so much more than the US Prima guide did. Can't wait for the game and the book. So excited.

Back