• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Direct - 6.20.2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I don't think you can trade them anymore. But there is an exeption thread somewhere.

If I were mod, then I will have to betray my old friends on "Quick, before the mods come" by ruining their count (i even promised that in my application). But I am very creative when it comes to the fall events. If the users want to see more of my ideas come true, they have to sacrifice a faithful counter on that counting thread by turning into the dark side (where all the other mods are).

I applied but I don't think I will get it XD so many better applicants out here

there's a timer at the top of the forum with a countdown on it, you'd have to type in a number combination before it reached 0.

And if it reached zero, you'd be banned automatically. Mod life is the hard life.

there's a timer at the top of the forum with a countdown on it, you'd have to type in a number combination before it reached 0.

is this a lost reference

is this a lost reference

latest

The corrections should be something that Mods do for free... It is a basic forum option for Mods and above on the forums that I have been on in the past...

Last edited:
The corrections should be something that Mods do for free... It is a basic forum option for Mods and above on the forums that I have been on in the past...

10 or 50 tbt bells really ins't that much, and it's not like TBT bells have that much use anyway, if you have a forum currency you may as well use it... Whether or not is costs, I think Jeff said it was implemented with the hopes that people are more cautious and take more notice when sending stuff over so they don't screw up and have to use the correction feature.
Plus, I'm assuming it's similar to reports, where it actually makes a thread when you use it, so all mods can see it - not just the one you PM'd, so it'd get done quicker, and also helps prevent clogging up the HQ with threads asking for help (though I think people will still make threads but whatever). So yeah, don't really see the issue with having to pay for it tbh.

Plus, I'm assuming it's similar to reports, where it actually makes a thread when you use it, so all mods can see it - not just the one you PM'd, so it'd get done quicker, and also helps prevent clogging up the HQ with threads asking for help (though I think people will still make threads but whatever).
In that case, yeah, I see the point of it.

Brandon, already a retired mod. I remember back when you became one, I was jealous. )^:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back