• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your favourite special character?

GoodNESS I cAN'T deSCRIBE how much I love Kapp'n and Digby. poor baby Digby, always outside 24/7 through rain and snow Q_Q. kapp'n gives solid advice every single time!
don't flatulate to oppress, flatulate to impress
latest

Sable! Her sister Mable is usually the only one people think about, but Sable is super shy and sweet and I really like that about her. Even if it weren't for the QR machine she would still be worth befriending. ^.^ In my opinion anyways.

I really love Pascal... when i see him pop out of the water his head is so cute... and he just lies there swimming the backstroke... GO PASCAL

I really like the cat in the beginning of the game on the train. I forgot his name. I also like phineas, he's cute :)

I like the little baby girl turtle in the island! She's so cute and always wants to play with me awww haha ;)

I love Gracie. She's my favorite character in the whole game, to be honest, villagers included. >__<;;; I wish there were more interactions with her in New Leaf. After you get T&T Emporium, her dialogue is pretty limited.

Definitely Phineas! I'm working towards 100% gold badge completion so I get really excited whenever Copper says he's somewhere in town. ^.^

PASCAL FOREVER <3
he's just. the best. ever. but there's one problem: I don't see him often enough. I wish he'd just show up in town like he does in City Folk. scallops can be really annoying to catch. ;__; I really gotta make the effort, though. because he's my favoritest.
but there's also Porter... I really love Porter. he's just so CUTE and HAPPY and when he goes like "eek eek" it makes me happy. thanks, Porter.
and Brewster. and Kapp'n. and Joan. I think Joan is so cute ;v; and Labelle. and Sable. umm. AND K.K. okay, now I'm done. >__>;;
edit: I AM NOT DONE. because Booker and Dr. Shrunk too. okay, now I'm done. I'm not even sorry. :^) ... OH. and Sonny and Don Resetti. now I'm done for real. really real.

Last edited:
Isabelle for sure! She's just the cutest. There are a lot of others I really like too though. Digby (his raincoat!), Blathers, Celeste, Leif, Reese, K.K. Slider, Booker...I don't dislike any that much to be honest.

i really love isabelle, everytime i see her first thing opening up my game, i just end up smiling esp when she has something special to say like when something opens up or any events, ahhh she's cute

also a little in love with k.k.

Back