What is your favourite special character?

Kicks, Leif, and Brewster are just so chill with everything, I love it. K.K.'s a musician and musicians are cool, especially those who like to be separate from the industry. Sable is amazing, sweet, and relatable, and I love the Ables' backstories in general.

I actually find Shrunk to be cute. He's just so derpy and cheesy and that makes him adorable imo. Also the Resettis don't get enough love. They're just trying to do their job and help you remember to not lose your hard work and progress, it's just that Sonny's got some anger issues.

Last edited:
I love pascal! Hes adorable and reminds me of some hippy dude from the 70s who just shocks you with his honest quotes about life :p

Isabelle for sure.... I wish you could get Isabelle as a villager or even receive letters from her that would be awesome :D also does Sable count xD

Digby. Nobody really pay attention to him, plus he's really quick when it comes to getting from the Roost back to where he's supposed to.

I think Pascal is really cute, but I think my favourite special character is Rover.

I love so many of them... Isabelle's my favorite, and Reese I like because she looks like Alpacasso. Sable and Tom Nook's story has made me like them a great deal too. Nook doesn't get enough credit, he's genuinely super nice.

I forgot to mention Saharah in my post earlier. I love her, but I don't like her big eyelashes lol.

Me of course.

11115698_10153094550504335_1968283382_n.gif

Phineas is prob my fave, since I love getting a new accomplishment from him, and his getup is too cute for words! I also adore Katie, she's so cute wandering around your town, I gotta get someone to bring her to my town asap!

Shoutout to my boy Wisp (rip)

Guh I miss Wisp so much, wish he was in New Leaf :'(

Digby, bless his little heart. He stands there come rain or shine, guarding the entrance to the HHA showcase.
It kinda makes me sad when he's stood there in the rain with his little coat on :(

Liek if u cri evry tiem ;-;

Isabelle can be super annoying with placing PWP's but she's so adorable I love her anyway :)
Sahara is really funny, Phineas makes me happy whenever I see him, Katie is so adorbs...I can't choose a favorite ^.^

Back