• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Phone Do You Have?

Shimmer

(ര̀ᴗര́)و☆
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange Mote of Flame
Which phone do you have?
Do you like it? If not, what's your 'dream phone?'

I have a galaxy s5, but I really want a Note 4 because it has a better camera, more storage, and a bigger screen. Perfect for watching anime on the treadmill at the gym :p

I don't have a phone because I'm not a stupid white kid who doesn't know how to socialize like all you forum weirdos

Samsung Galaxy S5. I like it more than my former iPhone, a lot more space for music because of expandable memory. However, the music app is less than ideal, but it gets the job done. Would I ever go back to iPhone? Perhaps if they ever allow for us to use SD cards to expand storage, 8 & 16 GBs aren't enough, and 32GB is stupid expensive.

Last edited:
I've got a nexus 5 and i absolutely love it! it's super slim, and it's much nicer than the nexus 4! Plus, my case is hot pink which makes me super happy. :3

I currently have a Samsung Galaxy s3. (I know ancient stuff) I like it. I don't use mine much these days, because the charger plug on the phone is messed up so I have to charge the battery through someone else's phone. But I have my eyes set on that sexy new Samsung Galaxy s6. I'll able be able to switch out a new phone this autumn and I can't wait.

iPhone 5s. Honestly, I don't think I'll be getting a new phone until three-five years or so. The iPhone 6 is terrible in my opinion. For one thing, the size is too much, both the plus and regular version. I'm a girl with shallow pockets, don't expect me to carry that toaster around with me every day. Also, the newest options and upgrades are pointless imo. The other phones don't interest me, so if I lose or break the phone I have right now, I'd just buy the same version of it

iPhone 6 and I recently upgraded from a really old android phone. I love it its very clear and smooth and I love the camera!

Back