[OPEN] ~ // QUIRKY // ~ Apo's Toony Chibis ~ TBT / RLC

Ugh actually gonna order pfft getting form set up xD:

// ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ϙᴜɪʀᴋʏ ᴀʀᴛ!
owner: Kairi-Kitten
refs: Fuzen Akuhei- [X] Talons and no hair/beard like in this pic-[X]
offer: 750 TBT
dooz: Add black talons if possible, black earring, two black horns, evilish red eyes pretty much the other link image details xD
don'tz: No body hair except chin

Last edited:
Zombies, sure, though they'll of course come out sort of cute. :3

Is half animals like centaurs or something?

I LOVE CUTE ZOMBIES
I got my zombie baby.. uw? he's a cutie pie

And I mean cat ears, that sort of thing

I might do a TBT slot first then order a RLC slot later since I'm wasting my money on phone accessories atm.
But, do you also do piercings? And crocked smiles? Like:
x7tL7l0.jpg

٩(●˙▿˙●)۶?⋆

It'll be the same sort of chibi as the blue-haired one in the first post - so some intricate details may need to be simplified - but those sound perfectly fine. /falls over at dat tadashi

Thank you sweeties! You're too kind <3

I kinda want my zombie boy but I don't have enough art of my wolf and bunny ;-;

It'll be the same sort of chibi as the blue-haired one in the first post - so some intricate details may need to be simplified - but those sound perfectly fine. /falls over at dat tadashi

Thank you sweeties! You're too kind <3

You're welcome hehe, awesome style and just ordered if there's room : D

Gonna post these
Feel free to decline of course :p
(I might try again with my zboy so be warned! XD)

owner: ME!
refs:
TNUFSQ

offer: 750!
dooz: pastel colors!!
don'tz: idk.. Sad bby ;-;

owner: me!!
refs:
xZjhUn
S3hXT2

offer: 2k!
dooz: light colors. they're both boys but girly boys is encouraged! Holding hands if possible. Wolf is taller than bunny.
don'tz: --

Last edited:
Ugh actually gonna order pfft getting form set up xD:

owner: Kairi-Kitten
refs: Fuzen Akuhei- [X] Talons and no hair/beard like in this pic-[X]
dooz: Add black talons if possible, black earring, two black horns, evilish red eyes pretty much the other link image details xD
don'tz: No body hair except chin

Awesome! You snagged the last slot~

I LOVE CUTE ZOMBIES
I got my zombie baby.. uw? he's a cutie pie

And I mean cat ears, that sort of thing

Oh! Yes, catgirls, demons, that sort of thing fall under kemonomimi and I love drawing them ~

Gonna post these
Feel free to decline of course :p
(I might try again with my zboy so be warned! XD)

owner: ME!
refs:
TNUFSQ

offer: 750!
dooz: pastel colors!!
don'tz: idk.. Sad bby ;-;

owner: me!!
refs:
xZjhUn
S3hXT2

offer: 2k!
dooz: light colors. they're both boys but girly boys is encouraged! Holding hands if possible
don'tz:

Oh man, so cute!! ToT Someone else just snagged the last spot for a bit but we'll see how fast I can crank these out! but... let me see that zombie boy anyway >w>

- - - Post Merge - - -

/falls with you
I'll come back once there's more slots- the craze

yeah it's hard to keep up! i thought this place would be really slow-paced LOL

Huzzah ^_^ Would you like payment now : )?

That would be fine since you are next after Shirohibiki after all. :3

Oh man, so cute!! ToT Someone else just snagged the last spot for a bit but we'll see how fast I can crank these out! but... let me see that zombie boy anyway >w>

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah it's hard to keep up! i thought this place would be really slow-paced LOL

That would be fine since you are next after Shirohibiki after all. :3

Sent and done : D NVM shall get my dudes for now lol. But shall consider my girly OC sometime later : )

Last edited:
AMG YAY THANK YOU SO MUCH <33333

I can't believe I got it done so fast! 8O Hope you like it ~

@ tumblr
@ deviantArt

_comm__elliot_for_ichigo_kun_by_apollyna-d8n938e.png
tumblr_nlukci6foN1qgjhglo1_500.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

NOOO I SHPULDVE POSTED INSYEAD OF TALKING SOBS

This ma zboy
qZDXVE

More info here

he's really unique and I love that! shall I draw him eventually instead?
you should post a form and i can just stick him into the spot in line your other two potentials were in. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

@everybody else ~ I find myself kinda tuckered out all of a sudden! I think I'll say goodnight for today and get back to business tomorrow. Feel free to chat or ask questions if yo

WAHHHHH adorable<3 Absolutely love how Shiro's came out : O

Just an extra note if you want to like add sexy demon fangs to Fuzen feel free if he smiles lol as I think he'd be more like a fanged demon : )

Also sleep well and get some rest ;D Excited to see mine wuuuu!

I can't believe I got it done so fast! 8O Hope you like it ~

@ tumblr
@ deviantArt

_comm__elliot_for_ichigo_kun_by_apollyna-d8n938e.png
tumblr_nlukci6foN1qgjhglo1_500.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

he's really unique and I love that! shall I draw him eventually instead?
you should post a form and i can just stick him into the spot in line your other two potentials were in. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

@everybody else ~ I find myself kinda tuckered out all of a sudden! I think I'll say goodnight for today and get back to business tomorrow. Feel free to chat or ask questions if yo

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOSH
OH MY gODsHS HOM Y GODSH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABYYYYYYYYYYY SQUEALS

LOOK AT MY PRECIOUS BABY OH MY GOODNESS I CANT EVEN HANDLE THIS LODJGKLFGFDGDFHGFHGFHGFB SCREAMS//////// THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS SO FAST AND HE LOOKS PERFECT AND I JUST ADORE IT OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH <33333333333333333333

seriously oh my gOSH i love it!!!! ;vvvvv;;;; he is SUCH a cutie, youve done him great justice!!!!!!!

I'll leave one for future reference I guess, I'll talk about selling my collectables to ensure I can pay sooner whenever the time comes.

owner: Hyogo [My DA] <- nothing but terrible pixel art lmao
refs: My request thread, has alot of choices and each have references
dooz: If you happen to pick either "Ness" choices, ensure they're in the same style as of the image, Ness with anime eyes doesn't work in my head.
don'tz: Nothing I can really mention, if there's any difficulty in doing whatever choice, just let me know and I can hopefully arrange something for you to add or change.
However I could suggest doing Megaman X or Zero, considering they're Reploids (robots) and would be something more unique than plain ol' humans.

Last edited:
I'll leave one for future reference I guess, I'll talk about selling my collectables to ensure I can pay sooner whenever the time comes.

owner: Hyogo [My DA] <- nothing but terrible pixel art lmao
refs: My request thread, has alot of choices and each have references
dooz: If you happen to pick either "Ness" choices, ensure they're in the same style as of the image, Ness with anime eyes doesn't work in my head.
don'tz: Nothing I can really mention, if there's any difficulty in doing whatever choice, just let me know and I can hopefully arrange something for you to add or change.
However I could suggest doing Megaman X or Zero, considering they're Reploids (robots) and would be something more unique than plain ol' humans.

Ohhh my God, I saw Waluigi in there and I just have to [link] you to some sketches I did a while ago.

tumblr_nl1nqznhUb1qgjhglo1_1280.png
tumblr_nl1lvv1o4t1qgjhglo2_1280.png

BRUUUH, those are ****ing sick, especially the first one!

Back