• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling FERELDEN: [ADOPTED!] TEX THE SMUG PENGUIN! - MEET HIM INSIDE! - 100% ORIGINAL!

KiloPatches

Bells
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
Ancient Lantern
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (351) +
Crisis has struck in Ivy Wood! ALL Villagers in Ivy Wood were meant to Stay Put, however my dear WHITNEY moved out on the 2nd and I did a giveaway with the promise of a GOOD HOME.

I WOULD have moved her to my Second Town, Ferelden, however, as you know, Ferelden HAD Whitney not that long ago and I auctioned her off - less than 16 villagers ago - therefore FERELDEN IS NOW A RAPID CYCLING TOWN UNTIL I CAN GET WHITNEY TO MOVE BACK IN!!

I have brought Eugene over to Ivy Wood from Ferelden so now Ivy Wood has a Smug Villager. He will fit in nicely in his new home.
Broffina has been Voided, since no one wanted her. *sad face*. She was a great villager.
With 2 open slots, here is my plan:
Move in Villager #9.
Move in Villager #10.
Move out Villager #9
Move in another Villager.
Move out Villager #10.
Wash, Rinse, Repeat, until my 16 villager cycle is complete and WHITNEY can move back into FERELDEN.
MIRA will take the #9 Slot (I have someone holding her for me till the 16th)
WHITNEY will take Slot #10 once Mira moves in.

***THIS PLAN HAS BEEN FORFEITED: I WILL SEEE WHITNEY ON MAIN STREET AND VISIT HER OCCASIONALLY IN THE TOWN WHERE SHE MOVED TO. MIRA HAS MOVED IN. THEREFORE I NEED TO FILL ONE LAST DREAMIE SLOT AND FERELDEN WILL BE COMPLETE***

FERELDEN DREAMIES ARE:
CHIEF ***OBTAINED!***
KIDD ***OBTAINED!***
LILY ***OBTAINED!***
CLAY ***OBTAINED!***
ANKHA ***OBTAINED***
KODY ***OBTAINED!***

DREAMIES REMAINING!!!!
MIRA (Tier 3) ***OBTAINED***
PEGGY THE PEPPY PIG

CURRENTLY IN FERELDEN, I HAVE NOW: [As of March 4th 2015]
Agent S the Peppy Squirrel ***Keeping***
Dora the Normal Mouse ***Keeping***

A NOTE ABOUT FERELDEN'S CLOCK:
It is currently 3:15am EST with this update on March 25th
In Ferelden, it is 1:34pm on March 29th

This is due to Time Travelling to cycle out other villagers.
TAKE NOTE OF THIS WITH MOVE OUT DATES OF VILLAGERS!!!!
(I will specify "Ferelden Time" and "Real Time")

MOVING OUT:

TEX THE SMUG PENGUIN! ***ADOPTED***
MOVING OUT APRIL 3RD FERELDEN TIME. PLACE YOUR OFFERS NOW!

OjdBt2c.jpg

o9puPeB.jpg

7W0xwXE.jpg

sFbcoca.jpg

4Q9xThy.jpg

RGQIRP3.jpg

AW5428X.jpg

UrHM62x.jpg

vo9nqkK.jpg

8EYjb1V.jpg

lQ6SmiJ.jpg

2KRhdRK.jpg

BEarhW0.jpg

PTf6cz0.jpg

L0JRuaT.jpg

BQ5xB3n.jpg

ffScHUT.jpg

zwwUTlk.jpg

rmHuhD2.jpg

DhWKEaW.jpg

Xj5Et3N.jpg

krc0MuG.jpg

Q4KKIrW.jpg

llJnzUK.jpg

B9gb9bh.jpg

N3dsOYN.jpg

8XUArJ2.jpg

hr67Fo8.jpg

uTfRV07.jpg

bpt86xL.jpg

HG8aLDv.jpg

ogjwgFK.jpg

Wlypc1K.jpg

oIX1Rur.jpg

dp6IpCn.jpg

celoIdn.jpg

A8WPSKV.jpg

tYO0WsO.jpg

Jy9Zh07.jpg

5DdLSu6.jpg

GrdUar6.jpg

XXP7WEk.jpg

Y0iTCTz.jpg

ISdzvAB.jpg

qIn4504.jpg

CzJ0EAP.jpg

FSDvfN3.jpg

j9beM6z.jpg

BdjuKYI.jpg

Sky24aA.jpg

BEST OFFER SO FAR: 100K!
STILL ACCEPTING OFFERS UNTIL HE IS IN BOXES! (FRIDAY, MARCH 27th at 4pm EST Real Time)
I am leaving for a trip to Toronto From March 27th - April 1st. I will be able to trade for certain April 2nd.
RESERVATIONS/HOLDS are 10 TBT PER DAY if I am to Time Travel to keep him in boxes for you during my trip.
If not, MAKE SURE you can trade BEFORE 4pm EST on Friday March 27th or else he will be voided, pending my discretion.
Tex is 100% Original.
I may decide to put him up for auction during my trip or after my arrival back home.

MONITOR THE THREAD TO SEE THE HIGHEST BID FOR VILLAGERS!!!
FEEL FREE TO LURK AND POST WITH OFFERS!
Remember, Tiers aren't the only thing that matter. That's why I don't list set Prices. A Tier 5 Villager could be as valuable to someone as a Tier 1. Every villager has their qualities. I can say each of these villagers are great additions to any town!

Here you can find a List of Villagers with their descriptions, personality types, appearances, etc...
https://nookipedia.com/wiki/List_of_villagers

I AM DOING MY VERY BEST TO KEEP FERELDEN VILLAGERS AS ORIGINAL AS POSSIBLE.
SINCE I AM RAPID CYCLING ALL ***NEW*** VILLAGERS SHOULD BE 100% ORIGINAL UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED

OFFERS WILL BE ACCEPTED IN THE FOLLOWING ORDER OF PRIORITY:
1. IN EXCHANGE FOR TBT BELLS - BEST OFFER, UNTIL MOVE OUT DATE
2. IN EXCHANGE FOR IN-GAME BELLS - BEST OFFER UNTIL MOVE OUT DATE
(OR A COMBINATION OF 2 AND 3)

VISIT THE FOLLOWING THREAD FOR GUIDELINES ON VILLAGER TIERS:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?109343-List-of-Villagers-Based-on-Popularity
THIS WILL GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF PRICE-RANGE AS WELL WHEN MAKING OFFERS IF YOU DON'T HAVE A VILLAGER TO TRADE!
CURRENT EXCHANGE RATE FOR TBT BELLS TO IGB IS 8 MILLION IGB = 100 TBT.

IN THE CASE OF REALLY APPEALING OFFERS, I AM WILLING TO TIME TRAVEL TO MOVE-OUT DATES FOR YOUR GENEROSITY INSTEAD OF MAKING YOU WAIT!

LURKING RULES HAVE CHANGED: LURKING IS NO LONGER ACCEPTED - TEX WILL BE THE LAST VILLAGER TO MOVE.

Thanks for visiting! Come again! :D

Kilo

Villagers who went to good homes:
  • Hazel
  • Rodney
  • Whitney
  • Hugh
  • Leonardo
  • Butch
  • Diva
  • Eugene (moved to Ivy Wood)
  • Merry

Voided Villagers :'(
  • Jambette
  • Broffina

CYCLING PROGRESS:
1. Hugh
2. Leonardo
3. Butch
4. Jambette
5. Diva
6. Broffina
7. Eugene
8. Merry
9. [Villager 9: Tex]
10. [Villager 10: ________]
11._________
12._________
13._________
14._________
15._________
16._________

Zucker=jleej3rkgirl
Marina=jleej3rkgirl
Tia=Gabi<3Animal Crossing
Poncho=elocin7
Kabuki=Takuun

Last edited:
Lurking for Whitney. Starting offer is 10mil (may add TBTs once I gain some more, just spent 700 of them on Villager pics)

Aw~ Whitney and (especially) Hazel are gorgeous. Hope they go to good homes. :)

Aw~ Whitney and (especially) Hazel are gorgeous. Hope they go to good homes. :)

Would you like to make an offer for Hazel? I have Hazel in Ivy Wood. She is a sweetheart :)
Would you like to offer for Whitney too?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lurking for Whitney. Starting offer is 10mil (may add TBTs once I gain some more, just spent 700 of them on Villager pics)

For sure! I will PM you when she pings but keep a look out on the thread - someone may make additional offers! :)

Would you like to make an offer for Hazel? I have Hazel in Ivy Wood. She is a sweetheart :)
Would you like to offer for Whitney too?

No, I probably won't be able to move out anyone anytime soon since I don't TT. Truth is that I don't even know WHO I should move out. Thanks though! :)

For sure! I will PM you when she pings but keep a look out on the thread - someone may make additional offers! :)

Of course! And I'd be willing to outoffer xD it's between her and Gladys as my last dreamie for my town, but I already have 2 other Normal villagers, and I rarely see Gladys in the forums.

I am going to post PLENTY of pics so you can get to know each and every one of my villagers and get an idea about what they are like..... :) Whitney is really awesome. Even Agent S says so!

I'll offer 25tbt for Hugh :3 He's fast approaching dreamie status for me (not sure what did it!)

Last edited:
I'm going to bet 125 TBT on Whitney.

Thanks! There is another person bidding, so be sure to subscribe in case you are outbid!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll offer 25tbt for Hugh :3 He's fast approaching dreamie status for me (not sure what did it!)

Hugh is great :) You can also book visits to Ferelden to get to know him better if you like! Thanks very much!

I'd like to offer all the TBT I have (69, atm), plus the 10mil for Whitney.

Last edited:
I can offer all of my TBT (170) and some IGB for Whitney when she's in boxes! I need that wolf! I can give about 9mil extra IGB.

Last edited:
I can offer all of my TBT (170) and some IGB for Whitney when she's in boxes! I need that wolf! I can give about 9mil extra IGB.

So far this is the highest offer for Whitney! When she pings an gives a move out date I will announce it in the subject line :) Thank you for your bid!

Back