• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Holy Baby Jesus!

Mini Mario

Off the Grid...
Bells
Lobo
Mint
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Yellow Tulip
Tasty Cake
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
I was doing a trick on pokemon where you can transfer pokemon from xy to oras. I deposited a Gulpin in there so I can get my Lucario from XY. Well, I couldn't find it on the list, so I became frustrated because I knew someone had traded it, even though my little message said DO NOT TRADE. Well I recieve the Lucario, but that's not all. I GOT A FREAKIN SHINY LUCARIO FOR A GULPIN. I Cannot believe that someone actually did that! Has this happened to someone else b4?

Plenty of times, however shinies mean nothing these days due to the fact of powersave. Almost every shiny these days are shinified with Powersave.

why didnt you ask someone on here to trade with you to transfer your things..................

Plenty of times, however shinies mean nothing these days due to the fact of powersave. Almost every shiny these days are shinified with Powersave.
Pokesav existed before Powersave, you know. I could easily make all Pokemon I have in my G4 and G5 games shiny, so it's not like their worth has suddenly been diminished by Powersave.
Apart from that, shiny Pokemon are worth less now anyway since the chance of finding them in the games is double that of before.

why didnt you ask someone on here to trade with you to transfer your things..................
People like to live dangerously and without convenience. And not pay for Pokemon Bank.

Last edited:
Yet nobody cares if they are or aren't. ?\_(ツ)_/?

Uhh no? I've done free shinification services around here and nobody cared that they aren't legit, most people like a twinkle effect to their Pokemon

Even then, it's not all that hard to earn legit shinies these days since people are managing to find exploits with the game (Chain Fishing, Dex Nav sneaking etc.)

I was doing a trick on pokemon where you can transfer pokemon from xy to oras. I deposited a Gulpin in there so I can get my Lucario from XY. Well, I couldn't find it on the list, so I became frustrated because I knew someone had traded it, even though my little message said DO NOT TRADE. Well I recieve the Lucario, but that's not all. I GOT A FREAKIN SHINY LUCARIO FOR A GULPIN. I Cannot believe that someone actually did that! Has this happened to someone else b4?

While filling in my Pokedex (which I still need to finish), I got a shiny Zubat. I feel weird using shinies for just my normal Pokedex so I put it in a box with a shiny Sylveon.

I have found a few shinies on my own, and I have only ever gotten completely *screwed* in the GTS insofar as trading them goes. People often take my shinies and leave completely inferior Pokemon. Whenever I ask for a shiny in return, I do not get a shiny for my shiny. Frankly, I am getting a little annoyed by these kids' selfishness...

I have found a few shinies on my own, and I have only ever gotten completely *screwed* in the GTS insofar as trading them goes. People often take my shinies and leave completely inferior Pokemon. Whenever I ask for a shiny in return, I do not get a shiny for my shiny. Frankly, I am getting a little annoyed by these kids' selfishness...
Use TBT. There's not as much risk and there's the feedback system. I tried once to swap shinies on the GTS and got a normal Pokemon back. That's where I quit, if I get any more doubles now I'll just come here.

Ugh, the GTS sucks in general, tried to get an English Houndour/Houndoom and I kept getting Japanese or French ones.

It's happened to me twice, both of which were some form of hack unfortunately but oh well.

First I was trading around Suicune, Entei and Raikou back in X before the days of ORAS to complete my Dex, and I got a shiny Japanese Entei in return for one trade. (It had perfect 6IV stats so likely either RNG'd or Hacked).

Second time was in ORAS when I was trading Deoxys (I had a Japanese one and wanted an English one) and I was traded a shiny one. Which is 100% a Powersave as Deoxys is shiny locked in ORAS and it had 6 perfect IVs.

I lost my latios, and I knew, although rare, some people trade legendarys for vivillons..I put up a Vivillon for latios, and when it said it had traded, I was SOOO happy. I looked closer, and swore it looked green, and I went to check in my pc box.
I was right... And it turned out to be shiny.

I was so happy that I traded away some of my diancies for whatever (I got some GTS tradeable ones from a friend). I only have one now, but I thought it would be nice to give back

I often trade my 5iv adamant hawluchas for raquazas and I got about 3 shiny ones that way which is just awesome. I also sometimes put them up with the note "5iv for 5iv plz?" when I'm seeking non-legends like a lapras and I manage to get a 5iv lapras after about the seventh try. I don't get too upset about the failed attepts, some people don't speak english, some may not trust it, some don't care, but when it works I'm quite happy.

Back