• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Unorderables/Sets/Pics *:.。☆..。*:

Town name : Chopstix
Character name : B
Items you purchase : Ceramic hot pot, kokeshi doll, and a flashy-flower sign. for 700,000? I can go higher ^-^ Also I have an egg lamp, rose sofa, and a balloon lamp I can give you if you still need them c:

Last edited:
Town name : Chopstix
Character name : B
Items you purchase : Ceramic hot pot, kokeshi doll, and a flashy-flower sign. for 700,000? I can go higher ^-^ Also I have an egg lamp, rose sofa, and a balloon lamp I can give you if you still need them c:

Hi :) They are free to catalog. But if you want me to order them for keeping, I'll order them.
And...oh wow. Thank you. xD Yes, I'm still on the hunt for them. ^^ Is there anything else you are after?

Oh Lol! they are free? I can still give you bells if you'd like! ^-^ I added you, would you like to trade in your town or my town? I don't think I have anything else thank you! do you have any rice cakes? or are they sold out?

Oh Lol! they are free? I can still give you bells if you'd like! ^-^ I added you, would you like to trade in your town or my town? I don't think I have anything else thank you! do you have any rice cakes? or are they sold out?

Yes, its free when we do the trade. And your town please if okay.
I ran out of Rice cake atm. I'll restock them in a few days. If you want more than one let me know beforehand. :)

Mayor: Mitsuki
Town name: Sakura
Item you purchase: good luck sushi roll
Freebies you want:moody painting
Free catalog: camp stove, ceramic hot pot, rice cooker,clay furnace,backpack,sleeping bag,surfboard ,propane stove,fish grill ,lucky frog,

500k ? If not right you can tell me ^^

Free catalog: camp stove, ceramic hot pot, rice cooker,clay furnace,backpack,sleeping bag,surfboard ,propane stove,fish grill ,lucky frog,

Hi~ :) Sure! Let me get them all together. Just a moment please.

I'm sorry to have kept you waiting! I'm ready. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much for the throwing beans?

Hello :) I usually do 200k, depends on the situation. Name your price!

Hello :) I usually do 200k, depends on the situation. Name your price!

A'ight! I'll do 200k, no prob. How about throwing in the red orge mask for another 100k?
If that's not enough, lemme know.

Town name - Fukurou
Character name - Break
Items you purchase - throwing beans, red orge mask
Freebies you want - hero's cap
Free catalog - flashy-flower sign, circle banner, bilboquet, general's fan, general's stool,
kokeshi doll, cat tower, top, clerk's shirt, tingle hood

Back