• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How do you take off your socks?

How do you take off your socks?

• I pull them off with my hands like a normal person

Votes: 51 60.0%
  • I'm lazy and I pull them off with my foot by stepping on them

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • They come off by themselves

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • My socks will forever be attached to my feet

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Other

Votes: 5 5.9%

• Total voters
Mostly with my hands, sometimes wiith my toes by clipping them behind the top of the sock.

Last edited:
Well I try to use my hands but they start trying to bite my fingers off so I have to wait until they fall asleep before I can remove them

such a weird/interesting thread. anyway with my hands and/or with my feet. depends.

I've been wearing these socks for 3 years.

honestly same
mine never come off

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooooh how much do you pay him

Also I am worried about how hostile some of your feet are, fellow posters. May I recommend the Foot Whisperer? He really stopped mine from flailing and hitting him.

this made me laugh harder than i shouldve

I use my feet. I'll literally be lying on the couch either playing an iOS game or checking one of my forum accounts and I'll pull off my socks (almost) subconsciously sometimes. Rarely will I ever use my hands.

Very...unique idea for a thread.

You will rarely see me without socks on.
My swim team is lucky. They see my feet more than my parents.

Most of the time I stick my finger into the back and pull them off over my heels. If I'm wearing knee socks, I use both thumbs and then switch to my index finger to pull them off over my heels like I do with normal socks. When I'm super lazy, I just step on the toes and pull them off with my feet.

I wave my magic wand and they come off by themselves, fold themselves and toss themselves into my drawers.

If I'm tired,I take them off with my feet.If I'm lazy,I take them off with my feet.If I'm wide awake,I take them off with my feet.:p

I never wear the same pair twice, and only touch them when I put them on. To remove used socks, I simply light them on fire. When I was younger this typically (read: always) lead to severe burns and a lack of hair on my feet. Now, however, I have built up an immunity so my feet are naturally silky smooth and I can walk on hot coals with ease! Try it at home kids!*

*Do NOT try this at home.

Like every mundane action I undertake in my life, I start by creating a poll on TBT about it. Then I just do it.

I take them off with my hands, unless I'm taking my shoes and socks off at the same time. In that case, 99% of the time, my socks just come off with my shoes.

My socks usually come off with my shoes, if I'm even wearing them.
I hate wearing socks because I don't like the way it makes my feet feel restricted and uncomfortable.
So I'm either never wearing them in the first place, or taking them off right away at the first chance I get :D

Last edited:
Back