• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you getting Super Smash Bros for Wii U or Pokemon OR/AS first?

Super Smash Bros for Wii U or Pokemon OR/AS first?

• Total voters
Smash for Wii U fite me
idk when I'll get AS, I'm still mad about no custom trainers.

Pokemon can wait.

I'd get both, but I honestly don't think I'll be able to currently.

I take months to play the new Pokemon games anyways, so whatever.

ORAS, I don't have a Wii U and I don't really plan on buying one. I can't wait to play Alpha Sapphire though, the Hoenn games were my first Pokemon games as a kid and I'm so happy they're finally remaking them

Alpha Sapphire for me, I don't have a Wii U at the moment so I can't get Smash Bros. for it yet. I plan to get both in due time, but for now Alpha Sapphire will hold me over.

I am going to try to get both. I really love both franchises, even though both of them suck the money out of me until I have none. Thanks Nintendo
684.gif

Will be getting both.
Can't wait to see the Wii U version showed off in tomorrow's direct!

It depends really. I never played a Hoenn game once - so I might pick up ORAS..But I'm not pumped for it. I don't have a Wii U either so idk, maybe on black friday I'll pick one of them up?

OR/AS comes out first, but I don't know yet if I'm going to buy Alpha Sapphire at release or wait. There are a lot of games coming out at the moment that I'm interested in (across Nintendo and Sony consoles) and I'm not entirely sure what to prioritise yet.

Definitely getting Smash Wii U at release though. Although it's release clashes with a PS3 game (KH2.5). Hm. Gonna be an expensive day.

I'll be getting Smash Bros. WiiU first and Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire not at all. Just not interested in another Pokemon game.

I'll be purchasing only Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire (haven't decided which one yet). I don't own a Wii U and I honestly don't intend on buying one soon so no Super Smash Bros for Wii U for me.

Back