• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite N64 Game

Fjoora

Artist Extraordinaire
Bells
Voodoo Doll
Pink Hybrid Lily
Red Lily
Tasty Cake
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
森
ぶ
の
ど
う
What is your favorite N64 game and why?
Mine is Banjo Kazooie but I hold quite a few in high regard.
I loved the story and comedy involved. The explorative collect-athon is something that is lost to history.
What about you? GO!

Oh boy. It's a tough call between Conker's Bad Fur Day, Banjo-Kazooie, the Mario Party games and Snowboard Kids.

Has to be Mario 64 no doubt. I remember the first time I layed my eyes on that game at a demo kiosk at Toys R' US as a kid and my mind figuratively being blown away. The line to play it stretched forever and all us kids were gitty about wanting a n64 for Christmas.

My favorites are: Mario 64, all the N64 Mario Party games, Hey You Pikachu!, Banjo-Kazooie, Pokemon Stadium 1 &2, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Paper Mario, and Kirby and the Crystal Shards.

Last edited:
Paper Mario is by far the best game imo i don't think it has aged that badly either

Paper Mario :) It never gets old.

Lovelylexi just said what I was going to post in this thread made by Jesirawr. Paper Mario isn't only my favorite Mario game, but my favorite Nintendo 64 game as well. Like many in this thread said, Super Mario 64 was an excellent game. I never had the chance to play Banjo-Kazooei or Conker's Bad Fur Day, unfortunately.

You tryin to kill me? I have so many favorites. D;

Mystical Ninja, Goemon's Great Adventure, Chameleon Twist 1 & 2, Tonic Trouble, Rocket: Robot on Wheels, Rayman 2, Conker BFD, Paper Mario.
I should stop. The thing was way too influential on me. Everyone said other stuff that I would have said too

Last edited:
I'm surprised, I'm like the only guy here in this thread who loves Majora's Mask over Ocarina of Time...
Whoa....

Ocarina of Time, most definitely.
Actually, I never really played it myself, rather, I watched my brother play it. It was really cool when we would stay up all night in our pillow forts and play the Gamecube and N64, haha.
He's never played Majora's Mask (and I haven't, either. Specifically because I wanted to play it 'together', haha.), so I'm getting him the game for his birthday, since I gave him the N64 for college. ; v ;

Yoshi's Story is my alltime favourite, although it being rather easy, the game was just too cute to pass and still holds as one of my favourite platforming games.

Yoshi's Story is my alltime favourite, although it being rather easy, the game was just too cute to pass and still holds as one of my favourite platforming games.
Man, I forgotten about Yoshi's Story.
I used to love that game as a kid.

I really enjoyed Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero and Mortal Kombat 4. The former is still one of the most outrageous, painstakingly difficult games I've ever played, and this is coming from a seasoned Battletoads veteran. :D

I guess I really like old Mortal Kombat games...

Ah Yoshi's Story I missed out on N64 because I was meh about Yoshi at that time, but it was the first thing I bought when the Wii started N64 Virtual Console. COME ON NINTENDO WE KNOW YOU WANT TO PUT N64 ON THE WIIU. JUST DO IT NOW.

Back