Favorite N64 Game

I didn't have an N64 growing up, but I played Paper Mario on Virtual Console for hours and hours.

Mine has to be a tie between Star Wars: Rouge Squadron and Majora's Mask. Rouge Squadron was pretty advanced for the time, especially for being on the Nintendo 64 and is a great game. (Still waiting for a Rouge Leader LP, Andy!) Majora's Mask is easily my favorite Zelda game as it was my first and is just so different from other Zelda games with it's dark theme.

Pokemon Snap and the first three Mario Party games.

Paper Mario gets an honorable mention, because while I didn't have it for the N64 when I was growing up, I saw a Let's Play of it, adored it, and I'm super disappointed that I never got the chance to play it on N64.

super smash bros. and pokemon stadium 2. god I have so many memories with other games too, like yoshi story, kirby 64, mario kart 64.. hey you pikachu

SnowBoard Kids 1/2
WWF WrestleMania 2000
Super Mario 64
LOZ: Majora's Mask
Pokemon Stadium 1/2
Yoshi's Story

Can't just pick one heh

My brother and I were just talking about Banjo Kazooie the other day. We're adults now but it was our favorite game.

Another one I loved that a lot didn't was Donkey Kong 64. I'm a huge fan of the Donkey Kong Series.
Just bought it for the WiiU and it beautiful.

I was quite enthralled by Banjo Kazooie, Quest 64, Ocarina of Time, Bomberman 64, and Starfox 64.

Majora's Mask takes the spot for my #1 favorite N64 game because it says something about the human existence and is also a wonderful gaming experience gameplay wise (and dungeon wise) because...y'know, it's zelda. Also I don't think any video game to date has been able to have an atmosphere this unique. They never really go wrong with their 3D titles.

Ocarina of Time, Banjo Kazooie and Tooie (god I love Banjo Tooie), Donkey Kong 64, Pokemon Stadium 2, and Pokemon Snap.

I also had Mario 64, Super Smash Bros, Star Fox 64, Perfect Dark, Rayman 2, and Gex 2 & 3 but they're...meh. Not bad games, but not for me. Except the Gex and Rayman games: they were just better on PS1.

My fave is either Super Mario 64 or Banjo Kazooie. Even so, I think I spent the most time playing Harvest Moon 64 x)

I spent so much time on so many of them omg it's hard to even pick a favorite, but Goemon's Great Adventure comes to mind (although Paper Mario and Donkey Kong 64 run it a close race). It was just a really awesome platformer that I had a lot of fun playing with my younger brother, and the soundtrack was killer. :} However there were others with more replay-value, like Mario Parties 1-3, Harvest Moon 64, Mario Kart, and Conker's Bad Fur Day. (Peculiar game, but we all loved the multiplayer mode.) And Super Mario 64 was the first game I ever stayed up all night playing lol I was never the same. :p

banjo tooie, donkey kong 24, and super mario 64 were always my favourites

but banjo tooie is and always will be my top, #1 favourite

I've been wanting it on VC for years. :/ I think I read that there's some kind of emulation problem? Hopefully they can someday fix that.

Isn't it on the Wii Shop Channel still? So technically you can get it, just not the newest of new versions. Unless it's not on there then oops. I've not looked in ages.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't even know who can access that still and how to enter points lol I never see Wii point cards anymore until recently Best Buy decided to put out a bunch.

Back