Shop ✿ humble pattern shop ✿ slots:- 5/10

Perfect! I'll send some tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

But can you make the grass a lighter shade of green?
This should blend in a bit more.

HNI_0074.JPG

Hi! I'd like to request something! A path actually. Could it be brick and 3 wide?

(Here's a color guide you could maybe use for your shop also if you'd like!)

Border: Yellow with white or very pale/light pink polk a dots?
Yellow=2 Polka Dots= Pale 2

Bricks: Purple, Blue and Pink Bricks? :p Kind of simple :D
Purple=3 Blue=Slate Blue-5 Pink=3
I'd be willing to pay 100-200 bell tree Depending on how well it comes out! If you aren't able to do it, thats fine. :3 Just try your best! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I don't know why that came out so small, and I don't know how to fix it lol :p
What do you think of this middle tile? I'll make the ones with borders once you're happy with them.
HNI_0081.JPG

Could I get a off the shoulder jumper,one pink with a white chain belt thing going across it
and another one with pink and white stripes,I would like it long sleeve and make it look like a jumper please,

Thank you ^_^

1172.jpg

51uajODejxL._SX342_.jpg

13742023_V356569.jpg

edit: forgot the chain belt, new image:

HNI_0098.JPG

Attachments

• HNI_0097.JPG
    HNI_0097.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
edit: forgot the chain belt

I love it :D but are you gonna do two of them?,one with white stripes and one with a chain belt thing

If you can only do one of them its fine ^_^!

Womens-Fashion-Metal-Waist-Chain-Belt_6367845.jpg

womens-chain-belts-7813-400x400.jpg

Last edited:
Yup I will. ^^ I was just showing you the one I've done so far. I'm glad you like it! :) You'll have to wait about 3-4 days for the QR codes since I'm using my other character to make them (since all my pattern slots are full up on my mayor).

Ok thank you so much,could you do one more thing? make the off shoulder bit lilltle bit more higher (just a lil bit)

Sorry if I am asking too much,If you cant edit it then it will be fine ^_^!

Back