Shop ✿ humble pattern shop ✿ slots:- 5/10

nekosync

:-)
Bells
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Feedback
100% (72) +

Welcome to my shop!

This is where you can request me to create you patterns on Animal Crossing (e.g.: town flags, paths, clothing).
You don't have to pay me, but if you do I would prefer it in TBT (hence why I put it in the TBT Marketplace).

Able Sisters: open

-----------------------------------slots 5/10-----------------------------------
striked out text = i've finished the commission
asterisk = make changes to finished result

✿ Zuko ✿ Mints ✿ koolkat ✿ Cuppycakez ✿ Starmanfan ✿
-----------------------------------slots ✿ 5/10-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------✿ notes ✿-----------------------------------
strikeout - revision complete, await customer response

✿ koolkat - make off-shoulder part a lil higher ✿
-----------------------------------✿ notes ✿-----------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note that I might not do the complete orders in the order indicated in the slots section.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be really specific when you make a request.

-----------------------------------examples-----------------------------------
pathshirttown flag
-----------------------------------examples-----------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When you order something from me, please give me a reference.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
majorasmask.jpg

Can you make The town name under it? If possible

Can you make me a stepping stone path?

Nothing specific, just a stone really..

Can you make a gold rose path? I just need it to be a gold rose with grass surrounding it.

This is a cute idea!
A rose path (any color preferably pink and red is fine)
and/or a rose flag would be wonderful thank you <3

Could I get a off the shoulder jumper,one pink with a white chain belt thing going across it
and another one with pink and white stripes,I would like it long sleeve and make it look like a jumper please,

Thank you ^_^

1172.jpg

51uajODejxL._SX342_.jpg

13742023_V356569.jpg

It's so good thanks! If you hav ethe time could you try and got it so it blends into the grass more (idk if thats possible)

Thanks so much tho if u cant! :D
I will see what I can do. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is a cute idea!
A rose path (any color preferably pink and red is fine)
and/or a rose flag would be wonderful thank you <3

Do you mean a path with roses on it, or a path with the colour rose? Also, how many path tiles would you like?

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's so good thanks! If you hav ethe time could you try and got it so it blends into the grass more (idk if thats possible)

Thanks so much tho if u cant! :D
I can't make the colours blend in anymore, but I made the stone a bit bigger so it's less noticeable.

10717962_1533799396835125_2129367698_n.jpg

Last edited:
Hi! I'd like to request something! A path actually. Could it be brick and 3 wide?

(Here's a color guide you could maybe use for your shop also if you'd like!)

Border: Yellow with white or very pale/light pink polk a dots?
Yellow=2 Polka Dots= Pale 2

Bricks: Purple, Blue and Pink Bricks? :p Kind of simple :D
Purple=3 Blue=Slate Blue-5 Pink=3
I'd be willing to pay 100-200 bell tree Depending on how well it comes out! If you aren't able to do it, thats fine. :3 Just try your best! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I don't know why that came out so small, and I don't know how to fix it lol :p

Hi! I'd like to request something! A path actually. Could it be brick and 3 wide?

(Here's a color guide you could maybe use for your shop also if you'd like!)

Border: Yellow with white or very pale/light pink polk a dots?
Yellow=2 Polka Dots= Pale 2

Bricks: Purple, Blue and Pink Bricks? :p Kind of simple :D
Purple=3 Blue=Slate Blue-5 Pink=3
I'd be willing to pay 100-200 bell tree Depending on how well it comes out! If you aren't able to do it, thats fine. :3 Just try your best! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I don't know why that came out so small, and I don't know how to fix it lol :p
Thank you for the palette, that was really sweet. :)
Your request will probably take me a bit longer than the others.

I would like to request something!
could you make me a flag with a starman super Starmansuper.png and a starry sky and somewhere the words say TERMINE or WELCOME TO TERMINE somewhere? and if possible, make a sign design with a bunker design (like it says ''DANGER" with the gamma ray sign and maybe a building, or a skull and crossbones) If you can do both that'd be great! but if you can only do 1 do the termine flag. I will pay decently if it's a good job. thanks in advannce!

Back