• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hoping to shop your shops

futileberry1214

Bells
Feedback
100% (32) +
Hi everyone! I am hoping to find some people willing to let me shop their shops. Mainly looking for flower seeds and clothing from able sisters. If you don't want me to purchase any limited time furniture from nooks that is fine. I am willing to open my gates in return. Also willing to tip in IGB and TBT.

Come on over if you like! Both my shops are open for another hour. And I have shooting stars. :)

I don't know if you're still looking to visit other shops, but you can visit my shops if you want. You've been to my island before, but the Able Sisters have new stuff on the mannequins now. The Able Sisters will be open for about another hour, and there's also the option of visiting on Saturday or Sunday.

Sorry for the delayed response was traveling this weekend. If you are on this evening I would love to come shop your shops!

I know you just visited my island yesterday, but I thought I'd offer again because it's a new week & there's an imperial lamp for sale in Nook's Cranny. The Able Sisters should be open for an hour and a half, and Nook's Cranny is open for another hour on top of that.

I know you just visited my island yesterday, but I thought I'd offer again because it's a new week & there's an imperial lamp for sale in Nook's Cranny. The Able Sisters should be open for an hour and a half, and Nook's Cranny is open for another hour on top of that.
Are the shops still open? Sorry I just got this.

Back