• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Yeah, I don't know if there will be purple left after some more events so I'm not hoping for much tbh, I'd rather save up or get that prize pack maybe because it has free shipping aaand hopefully our really piece of **** mail service will fork it over lol.

i forgot about the prize packs, i should have bought it :(
i do want one of those pillows though, i gotta go find kaiaa's etsy again...

I'm going to hold onto my tickets in hopes there's some star wands leftover... but seeing as how those contest winners get so many tickets for placing... I have my doubts.

Hopefully, the wands will come back for the next fair since my feather quest is completed now.

Last edited:
I'm going to hold onto my tickets in hopes there's some star wands leftover... but seeing as how those contest winners get so many tickets for placing... I have my doubts.

Hopefully, the wands will come back for the next fair since my feather quest is completed now.

Sadly, I doubt wands will be returning next fair. My guess is hat they'll do some new balloons instead.

Sadly, I doubt wands will be returning next fair. My guess is hat they'll do some new balloons instead.

NoOOOoOoooo! Don't say that! I was hoping that they'd release more glow wands next year (diff. colors).

I don't think there was even much hype for the balloons when they were released, definitely not as much as the glow wands this year.

Last edited:
NoOOOoOoooo! Don't say that! I was hoping that they'd release more glow wands next year (diff. colors).

I don't think there was even much hype for the balloons when they were released, definitely not as much as the glow wands this year.

i wish there were a blue wand. (isnt there blue in the game??)

Always the possibility of a snowflake wand in the Christmas event ;)

Well I caved and bought the purple. Looks nice with the rest of my feathers :')

Well I caved and bought the purple. Looks nice with the rest of my feathers :')

Purple, white, and pink. You have all of the Pekoe-colored feathers. Now you just need a black feather so you can get all of the Ai-colored feathers.

will there be a restock of the black/white feather and star wand for the people who win the contests?

will there be a restock of the black/white feather and star wand for the people who win the contests?

There will be restocks available exclusively to the contest winners (top three) with Black / White / Pink / Purple Feathers and Star Glow Wand. If there are any leftovers unsold from these, they'll be made available to everyone else afterwards. (details on times/dates to come later) Other than this, there will be no restocks.

I will say that I actually expect there to be some leftovers available for some items, but we'll have to see later for sure.

boop

Sorry if this is a "noob" question to ask, but what day will The Bell Tree Fair collectibles be leaving the shop?

Ah I almost have enough to get either a heart or flower wand but I don't think I can gather 15 more tix for the other wand :(

Ah I almost have enough to get either a heart or flower wand but I don't think I can gather 15 more tix for the other wand :(

I have the opposite problem-- tons of tickets but everything i wanna buy is sold out...

Last edited:
I decided to be nice to the other users and sell my glow wands, but the apple, chocolate cake, and peach are definitely no-goes. But I'm gonna wait till after the fair closes. At the same time, I will write my review on how well the staff did on the fair.

Back