• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I'm still a little hesitant to buy more feather atm :p I'll probably have to dispose the 10 collectible until my line up is complete :p

It is complete!
Thank you Maruchan for the Chocolate Cake, and Punchy-Kun for the Purple Feather and Blue Balloon. You guys are awesome. <3

Last edited:
It is complete!
Thank you Maruchan for the Chocolate Cake, and Punchy-Kun for the Purple Feather and Blue Balloon. You guys are awesome. <3

You're very lucky, congrats~

And pfft, I ended up buying a green feather :p no regrets

You're very lucky, congrats~

And pfft, I ended up buying a green feather :p no regrets
No, I am spoiled. I really thank those guys.

Green is awesome though.

Sqquueee i just need more tickets ^^
Hopefully i can make enough by the end of the fair (but i have confidence i can!)
You will. I doubt you won't lol.

Last edited:
ahh~ finally spent my tickets and happy with the results; also grats to those who got cakes (nomnom).

hopefully will get a pink and purple feather!!! :cool:

I'm still a little hesitant to buy more feather atm :p I'll probably have to dispose the 10 collectible until my line up is complete :p

omg i hope you haven't been disposing all your collectibles... I hope you mean you ticked the 'hidden' box next to the collectible

I need 12 more tickets .-.

I need the fair patch but I also wanna get a #Blue Feather ;o I have no belief that I'm gonna get 12 buy maybe I can get 2

- - - Post Merge - - -

Someone give me a bluefeather

I need 12 more tickets .-.

I need the fair patch but I also wanna get a #Blue Feather ;o I have no belief that I'm gonna get 12 buy maybe I can get 2

- - - Post Merge - - -

Someone give me a bluefeather

If you participate in all the events you may just have a chance ^^ theres a scavenger hunt on right now if you havent done it yet ♡

omg i hope you haven't been disposing all your collectibles... I hope you mean you ticked the 'hidden' box next to the collectible

Lol, no, I haven't :p I meant the birthday 10 collectible. It's on hidden for now but once I get a good lineup, I'll probably dispose the 10 collectible and buy another, it's only 10 bells after all :p

Lol, no, I haven't :p I meant the birthday 10 collectible. It's on hidden for now but once I get a good lineup, I'll probably dispose the 10 collectible and buy another, it's only 10 bells after all :p

There's no need to delete the collectibles. Either uncheck "active" or check "hidden".

Looks like there's a lot of feathers going around. Price might drop like the candies did. :'D

Back