• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

question: since a chocolate cake was recently restocked, does that mean no other collectible will restock randomly like that in a while? im kinda new to how often restocks happen n all that :///

question: since a chocolate cake was recently restocked, does that mean no other collectible will restock randomly like that in a while? im kinda new to how often restocks happen n all that :///

It all depends on how much Justin wants to mess with us! Seriously, its truly random. Sometimes nothing restocks for months, then there are little restocks. And then when there is a Bell Tree Direct, there is a big restock.

Caved in for the cake, it looks sweet and found one later than Halloween so always good. Now my backgrounds are the same but I will probably rotate them a bit.

Caved in for the cake, it looks sweet and found one later than Halloween so always good. Now my backgrounds are the same but I will probably rotate them a bit.

oh yeah, looks nice

Your collectibles make me hungry, LOL.

Congrats on the chocolate cake; looks very good! :)

I've been here nearly two years and finally got a chocolate cake last week. Thank you, Zulehan - I'd been after one for a long time. :)

So you're allowed to buy RL things with bells? That is just stupid imo I don't really get how they allow anything else than like Game codes and Pok?mon. But yeah sure I'd a like a dakimakura and a hentai game can offer btb and collectibles. No.

Perhaps we should add a list with RL items value or something then o_o Since they've been on Kira and others for offering eshop cards and gift cards in general, tbh this should be banned completely and explicit stated that it's only virtual currency for virtual things/currency (if the other site allows it).

Last edited:
As put in my post in the other thread, it's allowed at this time. We've mentioned before that the rules are currently under review.

Also, any further comments regarding this would be better suited to the TBT Bells / Real World Item Transactions thread rather than in here.

Last edited:
That's weird, since the staff has been a bit strict but lazier with time on this o___o

Yes, you should review the things if these keep popping out. I was pretty much giving my opinion since it would create a tense atmosphere and people with lots of bells and/or collectibles would get the overhand- and that you can't buy/sell giftcards and such is odd since you can't do that.

Grats on the cake, btw :)

I've been here nearly two years and finally got a chocolate cake last week. Thank you, Zulehan - I'd been after one for a long time. :)

That's very nice of Zulehan. I was going to buy one for you too, but now that's been taken care of, I don't need to.

Back