• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Any Suggestions/Feedback

InfinityFlames

rainbowcherry is a slug.
Bells
Yellow Candy
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
ello! I did some messing around w gfx and here are the results :3
image.jpgimage.jpg
jajkmo.jpg
155jd02.jpg

Leave feedback please! Good or bad are reviewed :) I won't be offended. I just started a few days ago :3

Last edited:
They are kind of too blurry IMO. I would make the streaks on the bottom one more vibrant and make it look more like neon lights. Also push the quote a little to the side since it's about the graphic in its entirety, not just the words.

Last edited:
Use an image hosing website like tinypic or photobucket so they don't look blurry.

The last one is just a jumble of text. I don't know where to start and where to end, and it doesn't make sense IMO.

Lol I suck >.< No offense taken btw xD I was bored and wanted to do random stuff. Tysm for dat feedback. (I did warn u tht it would burn your eyes in the spoiler)

To me it looks like a render with a background and some text, with minimal effects and no lighting at all. That's why the words don't look like they belong there, in my opinion. I agree with Beary, you should use another program like GIMP.

I don't do GFX, but there's something about the text that I think could be fixed-it looks a bit flat compared to the picture(s). Anyone correct me if I'm wrong...?

Back