rainbowcherry is a slug.
Bells
Yellow Candy
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
ello! I did some messing around w gfx and here are the results :3
image.jpgimage.jpg
jajkmo.jpg
155jd02.jpg

Leave feedback please! Good or bad are reviewed :) I won't be offended. I just started a few days ago :3

Last edited:
They are kind of too blurry IMO. I would make the streaks on the bottom one more vibrant and make it look more like neon lights. Also push the quote a little to the side since it's about the graphic in its entirety, not just the words.

Last edited:
Use an image hosing website like tinypic or photobucket so they don't look blurry.

The last one is just a jumble of text. I don't know where to start and where to end, and it doesn't make sense IMO.

Lol I suck >.< No offense taken btw xD I was bored and wanted to do random stuff. Tysm for dat feedback. (I did warn u tht it would burn your eyes in the spoiler)

To me it looks like a render with a background and some text, with minimal effects and no lighting at all. That's why the words don't look like they belong there, in my opinion. I agree with Beary, you should use another program like GIMP.

I don't do GFX, but there's something about the text that I think could be fixed-it looks a bit flat compared to the picture(s). Anyone correct me if I'm wrong...?

Back