• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help shape my island

mmmatlock

Mayor | Alcaldesa
Bells
A few months ago, I started a new playthrough and my first goal was to flatten my island. Over these past few months, I thought that by the time it is done I would’ve come up with a very good idea of what to do with the space, I did not come up with anything. So if anyone has any suggestions of how I can decorate and form my island, let me know. I don’t care how extreme it is or how silly it is, I want to hear it all!

Ayúdame dar forma a mi isla
Hace unos meses, comencé una nueva partida y mi primer objetivo fue nivelar mi isla. Pensé que para cuando estuviera terminada, se me ocurriría una idea genial de qué hacer con mi isla, pero no se me ocurrió nada. Así que, si alguien tiene alguna idea de cómo debería decorar mi isla, por favor, házmelo saber. Porfi <3 ¡quiero escucharlo todo!

IMG_3580.jpeg

I remember seeing those builds where people made a really big area of water to simulate a lake with trees and such in the distance (you could add your own spin to that ofc), another idea could be like a botanical garden or park but in the shape of a heart or smth like that, perhaps having that be the centrepiece for the island. Or make a downtown area (could be similar to main street in NL). Maybe even like a separated area that's like a different biome, could be a denser forest area or swamp, or could be a beach going along a bit of the back of the island.

I don't know what exact vibe you might want for your island but I hope what I just listed can be a start at least <3

Your island starter map has similar rivers like mine did

I found looking at terraforming inspiration videos on YouTube helped me on what way I wanted to design my island.

Also just playing around with decorating your island helped me to how I would design certain areas.

Back